1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hand checkering tools

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by gun fitter, Jul 14, 2013.

1. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

Rodger I have one not really looking to sell but I should point out that Gunline makes one with a bend after the checkering head and I find i like the gunline better for most jobs. H-1
    Joe

2. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Brownells carries both Dem-Bart and Gun Line checkering tools.

Not sure what you mean by double post - both of these can be had with multi cutters, or a guide and cutters that allow you to trace old patterns to clean them up rather than to cut new ones.

3. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

He is looking for the one that you can see around it has a handle that attaches to the sides of the head and is open front and back for more visibility.
    Joe

4. Grade VI

Grade VI Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I think that I have what you are looking for. It is an open in the middle holder with the cutting tool at the end. I have several different cutting tools that go with it. Also, a tool which has a small hole at the end so that the cutters can be changed. Both tool are new and made by Dem-Bart. I bought them from Brownell's and don't think that I ever used them. Make me a reasonable offer and they are yours. Please PM me for more info.

5. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

How many lines per inch?

6. rsk0125

rsk0125 Member

0   0   0

Thx All I'll send some PMs out for more information.

7. loop02

loop02 Member

0   0   0

I think the tools you are speaking about are made by W.E. BROWNELL, San Diego Calif. Midway used to carry them, but they are discontinued. They still make them. I use them.

8. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I think they where actually made for Brownell's to sell under there name. At least I remember them being listed as Brownell's handles in their catalog. I thought I seen them as Dem-Bart related also.

Search tags for this page

w e brownells checkering tools san diego