1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hammering Harry's Holiday Extravaganza!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by trench12, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trench12

trench12 TS Member

WOW!! That Hammer sure do have some moves. Rumor has it that he has dumped Brittney and has been seen in the company of Hannah Montana. What a man!!!!

2. Bigbird

Bigbird TS Member

Wow, it's not even winter yet, Harry.

3. j l c

j l c TS Member

With the people that surround and admire 'HARRY THE HAMMER' what else could he wish for at Xmas except maybe a winter TooToo wardrobe. Merry Xmas to all-Crank

4. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

All ya all! The words fail me, for once. Dweebs, dorks, cretins, dimbulbs, goniffs and evil twins. The other descriptions will have to wait until I get back to Iowa and yell them at your faces.

Like I told you this morning it's been cool down here (62) when I talked to you but it finally staggered up to 71.5 at 1300.

It's your own fault you are out trying to shoot when it's 12 with a 20 mph breeze blowing. Bunch of dummies!

Crank, the bridge between IA and IL is now closed. HarryC

5. trench12

trench12 TS Member

hey hey hey! whats with all the name calling??? "Tis the season to be jolly" you know. After all we do for you this is the thanks we get???? Get in the spirit of the season- we sure are!!!!!

6. trench12

trench12 TS Member

with moves like that I can't tell if its Harry the Hammer or M.C. Hammer!!

7. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

Big Ed, That was so funny i spit my coffee on tha puter, Now harry watch it with that closing the bridge statement, JLC will get there some way, And I thought picking on wrinkles was fun. Steve.....

8. j l c

j l c TS Member

Now look what I went and done. "MR.HAMMER" called me some names I had not heard of and closed the bridge. I guess I will have to learn to swim or charter a Ferry to get over and see his Honor. Maybe if I'm nice he will in the spirit of the season reopen the bridge. Good to hear from you 'MR. Hammer' Crank

9. trench12

trench12 TS Member

Dear Mr. Crank: as official northern state representive for the "Hammer", I will plead your case and ask for forgiveness in in reference to the bridge closing. The Hammer is a very compassionate leader and may reverse his decree. By the way-- how does "Governor Hammer" sound to you?? I hear there is an opening.

10. Go Illini

Go Illini TS Member

I'm starting to collect campaign contributions for the "HAMMER", he'd make a great governor for the state of Illinois!!!

11. rich A

rich A TS Member

Go Illini, I would send a contribution, what will he need to peddle under the covers to build a war chest. Please advise. Tourists from Iowa would be coming to Illinois just to visit the new "Hammer Country". All signs would be signed by "Harry the Hammer". Welcome aboard "Harry". P.S. OJT would be in Chicago!

12. trench12

trench12 TS Member

Capitol Idea!!! Lets fill the campaign war chest. All contributors will be rewarded with a life size picture of the Hammer in full battle dress (pink tutu). And if the gift is large enough there could possible be a cushy job available. Fred Foderotz-campaign manager and spititual consultant

13. trench12

trench12 TS Member

WHOOPS! thats spiritual - bad case of the fat fingers

14. j l c

j l c TS Member

I had not heard if our leader 'THE HAMMER' was smoken any targets down in the Groves? Or is he busy planning his political career. I like the idea of campaign buttons with HAMMER for Governor on them. GO ILLINI has a good Idea because THE HAMMER probably has a lot of contacts through Don Vito. Crank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.