1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hammerin Harry..look out he is coming,

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trench12, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trench12

trench12 TS Member

ATTENTION residents of Florida. It has been confirmed by local authorities that Bradley "K" Taft and his wheelman Steve are approaching your locale. Taft, aka Uncle Wrinkles is known to be armed with a large caliber ice cream scoop and will use it without provocation. If you find yourself in the company of this individual, your only defense is to buy him some type of ice cream treat and retreat immediately. DO NOT ATTEMP TO APPREHEND!! Taft is wanted in connection with the hijacking of several ice cream trucks and the complete consumption of large containers of frozen deserts. See the above mug shot and remember that mug. If you are in possesion of ice cream and are confronted by the wiley Taft surrender your treat, lay on the ground covering your head and remain as still as possible. It is also rumored that he may be attempting to move in on Harry the Hammer's harem of buxom beauties. The result of this confrontation can only be imagined. Good luck to all--
    Fred Foderotz Chairman HtH fan club

2. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

They are here! Talked to both of them this morning. Only shooting one day at Gator then are going to take over the Dollar. I hope to see'em there, I'll be wearing my Crow Shooting Cap with Britney Spears fan club button!

By the way, did Brad really eat that whole freakin' gallon of ice cream in one sitting?

Also a little bird told me that you used to shoot over at Mchenry's and couldn't even hit your face with the shotgun - - any truth?

3. j l c

j l c TS Member

I think the Hammer is getting a little personal now! It must that Vito influence. Just because he terroizes all of those Birds doesn't mean everyone else does that.

4. j l c

j l c TS Member

I think I will check Dairy Queen stock if the champ is on the loose again.
    Hey Steve , don't let that Hammer guy trick you into anything because it looks like he documents all bad memories.

5. trench12

trench12 TS Member

Yeah I guess somethings just don't change. But you must remember this is from the guy that cut down his own apple tree just so he wouldn't have to square up on all the pie bets made over the years.

6. j l c

j l c TS Member

If you guys have a chance send some good scores our way via.TS.Com
    also bring some Florida real estate back with you.
    Wishing you good shooting next week
    JLC

7. rich A

rich A TS Member

Big Ed: Is Hammerin Harry packing for his journey back to Iowa? We in Illinois would like to know. He will be venturing through the whole lenght of our beautiful State. He could leave a path like an F-3 or F-4, so we need to put out the spotters. Not much we can to to stop him just limit the damage. Are Brad and Steve due back this week?

Did anyone shoot at Clinton Sunday? Let us know how the scores went. Dick

8. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

OK for your reading enjoyment for you Harry the Hammer fans, myself uncle wrinkles have talked to one and only HtH and hope to see him tomorrow at the Dollar. As for scores I will tell you that ol uncle beat his driver 2 days in gainsville but he got beat today in singles and that is all i will tell you all.
    We have found all of the icecream stores in the greater Bradenton area where we are staying with my sis.

Jerry, Thanks for your encouragement, we will try to bring back as much of Florida as we can.

Hey Trench Uncle Wrinkles has found something better than ice-cream down here
    its called frozen custard, and he tells me its good.
    I now have to sign off and get some sleep so i can find the Britney Spears fan tomorrow, we hope he brings his {A} game because wrinkles is a terror in the warm weather down here. See you cretins later Steve F.........

9. rich A

rich A TS Member

Big Ed, Sorry, just a week early. #@!$ time change. Thanks for all the updates. This Sunday doen't look to be as nice as last Sunday.
    Dick

10. j l c

j l c TS Member

Hairy Hammer and Hairless Spears, now that is not a midlife crisis that sounds like a midlife disaster. I hope she doesn't catch him wearing that button. By the way whose Oranges was he messing with a while back?

11. Soot Them All

Hey Jerry, Those oranges Harry was playing with were old and droopy, and that was from HTH himself. Wrinkles broke a 98 in 16's today and soundly wooped my you know what, i think i will leave him here when I leave.

Al didn't shoot today, he got some bad oysters and was quite ill, he should know that all oysters are bad as far as I'm concerned.

It almost hit 90 degrees today at the dollar, to hot almost but better than frozen as we do up north.

We also say HTH and i think he broke a 94 i didn't see him after caps.I got a photo of him and wrinkles but do any of you know how to post one on here, help me out if you can

well thats about all i can report from sunny Florida, se ya Steve......

12. j l c

j l c TS Member

Hey - Soothemall you better get you know what in gear because it will be a long ride home. Remember you don't have hearing aids you can turn off.
    Anyway I am glad Wrinkles has emerged. I may have to call the ATA about some known ability that is starting to show. They are posting scores on this thread so will be looking for some names I know.
    Sorry to hear about Al Stichter. I feel for him because Oysters are pretty nasty in reverse!
    T2UL JLC

13. trench12

trench12 TS Member

Sounds like I am going to have to sign up for the "Uncle Wrinkles Reloading Seminar" when he gets back.

14. j l c

j l c TS Member

Hey Trench12, don't forget that you have to take a prerequisite class (How to Flinch for Failer to Fire). Then buy a Belt that has a place for Six back up shells or hire Steve as a backup.
    I think after Florida you might want to check his prices also because they may have taken a sharp increase.

15. Soot Them All

Hey Don, That picture of wrinkles and the Hammer is going to cost you to get a copy. Hey Jerry i think I'll start a shooting school [ Uncle Wrinkles ELITE shooting and reloading School]. duds no charge. Wrinkles actually didn't have any FTF today he shot some new nitro's. Al is feeling better and so is Harlen, i saw Harlen miss 1 on each trap in doubles and he was a little po'd

Harry wasn't seen the past 2 days he must be back with the oranges again.

As for our Florida scores i couldn't break a 100 if i dropped a box of targets.All i can say is that i beat wrinkles in caps today but with a 77 that doesn't mean much. and my doubles were a joke.
    the bidding for that picture can start anytime. I'm thinking a new Kolar single would be nice.34 inch RH cast in Stainless unsingle......

Thats it for the Florida report Steve.......

16. Soot Them All

Uncle Wrinkles ties for runner up class C senior vet with a 98 in 16's, hasn't been able to hit squat since. Harry Da Hammer was seen lurking in the rain near bank 7 today, his lovely wife was with him but she didn't have any cookies to eat [darn]. Yes i did say rain, it did the wet sunshine all morning and cleared when wrinkles and myself took the line to blister a 88 for wrinkles and a 89 for myself, not good but better than the pair of 77's we shot yesterday. Thats all for now see ya SF......... Wrinkles also downed a whole rack of ribs for supper also a small portion of ice cream, you know a quart or so......

17. j l c

j l c TS Member

Hey Steve, you and Wrinckles still have Two more days to kick some butt so lets do it.Maybe the Hammer slipped some Alumimum targets in on you. You have not seen much of him because Linda probably made him ditch the Spears button.
    Rain is not good but looking up at New York and Boston's weather I think I would take rain anytime.Hope you guys finish strong - crank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.