1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ham shot at Equistar on Saturday

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lju, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lju

lju Member

FYI, we have rescheduled the ham shoot for this Saturday 12/29 at Equistar SC. We'll start the program at 10am with practice at 0930. Hope to see you on Saturday!

Also as of Jan 1 our name will be changed to Gateway Trap & Skeet.

lju

2. j l c

j l c TS Member

Yep! talked to George today. I have a Third round of Christmas company sometime Saturday so will have to play it by ear. Should know a lot better by Friday afternoon. Crank

3. j l c

j l c TS Member

Will new membership cards be issued to replace old?
    I don't think snow will be a problem because it looks like it is all coming down today. Hey-Soot are you back from the Groves yet? Crank

4. lju

lju Member

Crank, yes we have the new membership cards ready and waiting. Same "cheap" price as last year. Hope to see you tomorrow.

lju

5. j l c

j l c TS Member

Biged-want to do some food at old town?

6. Go Illini

Go Illini TS Member

lju, Did you get the phone number I left on the counter? KT

7. lju

lju Member

Guys, sorry I had to leave suddenly but when that big fire breathing dragon becons, I must go. (At least for a few more years)

I really appreciate you guys helping out!

lju

8. Go Illini

Go Illini TS Member

What a great day for this Illinoian,to be able to enter the hall of the "Hammer" once again! I was ushered around by Delmar and Fred showing me the new entries in to the "Hammers" hall of fame, it's quite impressive. If any of you get close to the Ecquistar trap and skeet club, stop in you won't be disappointed. The new souvenir stand and repair shop are fantastic! Thanks again, KT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.