1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ham shoot at Mt Blanchard Gun Club, Ohio

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dbl Auto, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

The Mt Blanchard Gun Club in Mt Blanchard, Ohio will be hosting its annual ham shoot this Sunday 12-16-12. Traps open at noon and they will be doing still shoots, 10 birds, buddy events, annie's, etc for 6-8 lbs hams. Hope to see you there, Doug Allison

2. likemybrownings

likemybrownings Active Member

Doug, Hope to see you there, Would it be posible to pick up that Christmas treat on the return trip from the club?
    DaveB

3. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

Dave didn't you know we deliver? Glenn Allison

4. bgleownr

bgleownr Member

Sorry Doug I will still be deer hunting. Looking for that big buck that is running around behind my sons house. Hope the rain is over by shoot time. Clair

5. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

Dave B, I will check to see if we can have your treat ready for you.

Clair, it never rains during a Mt Blanchard trap event.

If you are looking for directions to the club, type 21670 Twp Hwy 186 Mt Blanchard, Ohio 45867 in google maps and you will see the satelite image of the 2 trap club. It is just South of Mt Blanchard, Ohio.

6. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

Up for Sunday's event on more time.
    Doug Allison

7. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

Just got off the phone with Blizzard Bill. He said no rain between noon and five pm for Mt. Blanchard Ohio. Warm (48 degees) with a slight southernly breeze. Come on out and shoot. Glenn

8. Doug Brown

Doug Brown Well-Known Member

Will there will any "ham sammach's" ?

9. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

Doug ,I don't know if I'm good enough to win a ham or not but if you want some sammaches i will make a couple in the deli for you before i come over. Sandwich swiss or baby swiss? I aim to please.
    Duckdog, I don't mean to cut in on your action!! Glenn Allison

10. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

Dbl Auto is making the sammaches tonight !! He is tough from long range. (30+yds.) Thanks to everyone who came out today, another great turn out. They are going to try something new next month on the fourth Sunday. A doubles event,probably practice till they see if there is enough interest, not saying there will not be some wagering on the side. Thanks again!! Glenn Allison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.