1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Halloween Jackpot Trap @ Mpls. Gun Club 10/27

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Sixshooter, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sixshooter

Sixshooter TS Member

Just curious, if you don't shoot a twenty-five you can win by drawing. Was this added so Jim W can have a chance at a pie?

2. Sixshooter

Sixshooter TS Member

Now Jimmy, careful how you brag. It took you three weeks just to shoot one 25 and now you're talking quantity! It seems to me that last week I cleared more winnings then you did. Of course, that's probably the reason behind the pie deal, at least there you control the coin flip.

Sorry I won't be able to come down and enjoy the great burgers, free pie and all your hospitality, I'll be up north putting a rope on a big whitetail for Minnesota deer season. You go ahead and shoot another twenty-five with your favorite shotgun, my absence will give you a better shot at actually winning fairly.

3. C E Demulling

C E Demulling Member

"If you shoot a 25 you get a pie"....hmmmm...it does not say when that 25 had to be shot. So, if we shot a 25 last week, do we get a pie? Inquiring minds want to know. Hungry, for pie, tummies want to know!

4. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

Whatever you guys do....DON'T let JimW determine where the pies go with a "Coin Flip".... I have a feeling that will pretty much ensure him to bring home some pie...

Looks like a beautiful day... I am a betting the targets are pretty there today.

LWL

5. Sixshooter

Sixshooter TS Member

I now understand the pie deal. It's to give guys like Brian Szyszka and Jim W a chance to win something. These two haven't won anything on their own for so long even they have forgotten when it last happened. It's just a good thing Big Dan and I weren't there to "cash" in on the pies, Szyszka and Walkowiak would have gone home hungry.

I see Jerry is wearing one of those Minneapolis Gun Club hats. He certainly deserves one but my question is did he have to buy it or was it part of the winnings?

6. dward

dward Member

I used to think that Demulling guy was really nice. But lately he just takes all our money and pies!! I wonder if we could get Cheryl to come alone???
    And as far as winning the pies goes, the way I've been shooting singles lately, I'd only win if there was a prize for the best score without a 25.

Sorry I missed the shoot, but like Z I was up trying to make sure our woods and deer stands are safe for my kids and wife to go hunting next weekend. I remember when I was a kid I used to get stuff ready for the old man...........what's wrong with this picture?????????

I also think you should only be able to post on our jackpot threads if you actually shoot one of the jackpots. LWL keeps spouting off like he's one of the guys.........although come to think of it, he and W are "us champions" aka the dynamic duo. But I do think we could lure LWL's lazy ass down if a dozen cream puffs were given to each of the past handicap ch-ch-cham.......ch-ch-champi........(excuse me as I'm having a hard time puking this out) ch-ch-ch-champions. That way, since jackpot rules don't allow him to stand on top of the house to shoot his "handicapped" targets, there would still be a prize for him.

Big Dan

7. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

First of all... I NEVER thought Jack would stoop to allying with a no good, low down Swede... Especially one who can't hit singles to save his soul....

You guys always go and hold the pie shoots when I am busy... If you weren't on the Iowa border, it wouldn't be so bad.... Then there is JimW trying to usher no-name, little league shooters like me way beyond our official yardage, just to contribute cash to "the pot".... And if you happen to get lucky and shoot well, he pulls out the rigged quarter in one final last gasp effort to take a guys pie.... And that Szyszka guy... More sand in his shoes than the Sahara... Sheeesh...

Jack... You and Dan concentrate on the oysters... I understand old dogs like you two need them!!!!

I have to say though, you guys have good burgers... Must be the Iowa beef...

LWL

PS... Call me when the cream puffs hit the menu!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.