1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hallmark's Racist Card

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jun 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Hallmark

Looks like someone has too much time on their hands or cannot hear well....

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k--lBw8nTCk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k--lBw8nTCk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Lucky they can't play CD's backwards to get the subliminal messages like they did in the 70's with cassettes

Like you said somebody has too much time on their hands, but if you're getting a welfare check I guess they have alot of time on our money

3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Then all CRAP music should be pulled also! Jeff

4. tinylo

tinylo TS Member

same folks that want "niggardly" expunged from the dictionary

5. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

suggest they pull all the rap crap then.
    steve balistreri

6. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

If you READ the card, it talks about solar system, so the context would be black holes. I guess if someone is not educated to the 3rd grade level they would not be able to discern the message. So this foolish interpretation is wrong and the rap song "kill whitey" is artistic freedom of speech. It appears that when I was at work, someone not only stole my pension and my 401 savings, but it looks like they stole my country and common sense too. These people do not help the black cause for fairness, they just make blacks look silly.

7. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

This reminds me of the lawsuit filed after Katrina.. saying because the warning to LEAVE New Orleans was aimed only at white people because the message was spoken in "white"..language and NOT "black" dialect..

8. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Hallmark

If one reads the card or listens to the recorded message, the context is clearly "the entire solar system" and the "world".

Perhaps someone should tell this collection of dim bulbs that celestial black holes are apparently common in the known universe including super massive black holes found at the center of some galaxies. Indeed some scientists theorize black holes are found at the center of ALL galaxies and might be responsible for the creation and formation of galaxies.

What makes me think these dopes wouldn't know the difference between a collection of several million (or billion) stars (a gallaxy) from an old Ford Motor Company automobile (also a Gallaxy)?

sissy

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Dumb be as dumb do.

10. XT=dontmiss

XT=dontmiss TS Member

i will take 10 of them!

chris gerber

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.