1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Halliburton Cases. Great Company.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bawana, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

I bought at a yard sale a mid size Halliburton case that did not have a combo lock on it. I called the co to see how much they were and the lady said she will send me one for free. I was very surprised that she would not charge me. To me this is an outstanding co to do buisness with. Thought to let you all know of this.

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

You hadn't better let the Demo-demons hear you say that.

Don

3. gbatch

gbatch TS Member

Bawana:
    It might interest you to know that the fellow who designed that briefcase in 1938 is the same fellow who founded the oil and gas services company we know today as Halliburton. Since 1952, the cases have been made by the Zero Halliburton division of Zero Manufacturing. They kept the Halliburton name because it's a registered trademark, but they're no longer affiliated with the oil and gas services Halliburton Company. I've always thought a Halliburton case was about as good as you might find in terms of its ruggedness.

If you're interested in how the case came to be, check out this website link:

http://www.zerohalliburton.com/heritage.jsp

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

4. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Does Chenney have one?

5. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

I trust one to carry a 4x5 view camera. You're right, they do hold up like iron.

Best,
    Dennis

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Kerry has one too. His is full of Band-Aids. Clinton (who used Haliburton in Bosnia) has one full of c*nd*ms (he's a fast learner).

7. Gavin

Gavin Active Member

Gene

Thanks for the post. I've carried my "Zero" round the world for 25 yrs and it's still going srong. I had part of an internal latch fixed...that's it.

Gavin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.