1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

hall of famer breaks 99 at the cardinel center

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by zimmie, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zimmie

zimmie Active Member

Brad Dysinger right after having his appendix removed goes out breaks 99.
    Bob Zimmerman

2. Fox32

Fox32 Member

So is he the first to qualify for the $100,000.00 dollar shoot off?

3. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

4. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Wow! What a guy! That's a lot of targets to break at the "cardinel center". How did he do at the Grand?

5. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

he's a sandbagger. just out to take peoples money. He should be banned from shooting all together. motordoc

6. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I'm sure there's a lot of guys capable of breaking great scores at any shoot not attending either of the shoots mentioned??

Brad D. doesnt leave any doubts hanging on his feelings or views on when or where he decides to shoot and I can understand such a hall of fame shooter breaking a great score anywhere. Too bad all of us can't do the same thing?

Hap

7. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

Brad had 98 on the 16's with a 20 guage and 99 on the 27 yard line making it look easy.

Hunter44, he is a hell of a guy and would kick ass and take names in any ATA event he chose to enter. I told my Dad on the way home from the Cardinal center today that Brad should invite all of his ts.com haters to a shoot off guessing that a thread like this would come about. You can dislike his views but his talent and skill are second to none.

Brad, my Nephew Grant had 94 on his 16's with his 20 ga. 870 which is his personal best at 13. He said he is getting ready for a 20 ga battle with you someday. What 20 ga gun do you use?

Doug Allison

8. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Great shooting by a great friend of trapshooting.

9. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Wow. The "ole" guy can still get 'er done...nice shootin Brad and glad you are feelin' better. I think Zimmie still has "your" cooler of beverages outside his camper(Zimmie keeps the good stuff inside his camper). Roger

Doug: Be sure to give Grant my best-that is a heck of a singles score with his 20 gauge. Great job for a nice young man. Roger

10. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

I believe at one time he traveled with Leo and some guy from Texas named Britt.Heard some storys. But they aren't probably true! Birdtracker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.