1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Mr Newbius©, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Ok ... so the beloved Hall of Fame is moving to Sparta because that is where the Grand is held so why does the ATA not follow suit and do the same? It only makes sense ... the Hall of Fame is moving there because that is where the Grand is but the ATA wants to hold out because of ... because of ... because of ... well because of why? Move it to where the shooters have the BIG ATA shoots or are you waiting for Cardinal Center to become the new hosts of all the BIG ATA events?

2. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Newbius if you used you head for something beside hat rack it might occur to you that. Most shooters aren't going to pay for a trip to Vandalia to see the Hall of Fame. So if it were at the Grand they could see it between events.

BTW do you suppose maybe everyone wants to tour the ATA office at the same time? Is that why you want to move the ATA office there? Do you suppose that would justify the added expense of moving the office? A free tour of the office.

I suggest you dig a little deeper for something to complain. A little thought to go with it would also be nice.

Bob Lawless

3. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Did not know that the move was final....

Ronbo

4. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

I knew I shouldn't open a thread with the Newbius name on it. LOL, Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hall of fame trap shooters

masstrapshootinghalloffame

trap shooters hall of fame

trapshooters hall of fame

trapshooters hall of fame names