1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Haley Barbour Is An IDIOT!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by DoubleAuto, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Haley Barbour needs to be run out of the country for pardoning the 215 prisoners (including several in jail for murder). He is a disgrace to the Republican Party. So much for tough on crime.

2. jwells

jwells Member

he claimed that crimes of passion dont get repeated, but one of the murders was committed in a convenience store. shot the guy in the head after he was already shot and down. so much for passion

3. hehawboy

hehawboy Member

WHat I don't understand is why do they parden while on their way out of office and not when their get appointed Seems to me they have nothing to lose since they already lost IT!!!

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Maybe one of these convincted murderers he let out will do something to a member of his family and then he will understand(i really don't wish that on his family). I do not understand how you let out over 200 of these felons. This Haley Barbour should be locked up for it.

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

This move by the Gov. is very puzzling to me. I think even Barack Obama is smarter than this (though I guess we'll see in 2016...he may well prove me wrong - I bet he'll turn loose every muzzie terrorist he can get his hands on).

I assume Barbour will use the coward's excuse..."I relied on the info gathered by my staff on these pardons, and trusted their judgement." (Uh...you're the boss, chief - it's your signature, not theirs).

Either that...or it's some dumb Huckabee-style religious thing, "I was following my faith."

Don't care either way. Hope he gets hounded the rest of his days for this.

I'm all for the "Innocence Project" type cases based on DNA evidence, but Pardons based on political whim almost always stink, and it's part of our system that needs to change.

6. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Isn't he the Govenor who said during the BP oil spill "you all come down and enjoy our beaches, it's just like a little gas got in the water" ? X-RNC Chairman.

blade819

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

Wait till your boy Obama turns all the muzzie terrorists loose on his way out in 2016...then you'll see what your union dues paid for.

(...But hey, looking on the bright side, if they all go out and blow up NYC again, I guess it's a chance for the ironworkers to make triple-time on the rebuild effort).

8. Ron Gillatt

Ron Gillatt Member

At least some of these criminals were in jail! In UK either the courts just hand out 'slap on the wrist' sentences for a vast amount of different crimes including murder or the criminal is not prosecuted because the government does not want to 'offend' certain groups! It is normal for a criminal convicted of murder to get a sentence of 8 or 9 years and get two thirds reduction for good behaviour. That means being free again after less than 3 years in some cases. All do do with 'political correctness'. You have all this to come I am sorry to say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.