1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Haley Barbor

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by rustygun, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rustygun

rustygun Member

I thought Haley was a stand up guy.
    I think I'll go with the idea that all politicians are scum.

2. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Look at Mike Hucklebee's Pardon Record in Arkansas.

blade819

3. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

rusty, trust your insticts, all politicians are scum.

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Yup...politicians and baby diapers should be changed often ..and for the same reason

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

This is common for MIssissippi as other govenors have done this in the past,,,,when something is WRONG,,,,you don't do it just because someone else has done it......

6. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Hmmmmmmm. Sounds like presidential material to me. Slick Willy did the same thing his last days in orifice and was the most loved dem in history!!....m

7. rebelpenn

rebelpenn Member

I am a 60 year resident of Mississippi. I have absolutely no respect for professional politicians having listened to their BS and watched their shenanigins and corruption for 60 years. They are all scum whose only goal is to keep their nose in the trough and peddle as much influence as possible. Republicans and Dems all the same.

But pardoning brutal, cold blodded murdering scum is even low by professional politician's standards. What could posess an otherwise seemingly intelligent man to do such a thing? Pardoning con men for cash is standard practice among their ilk. But murderers of women???

8. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

The republicans and dems never pass up an opportunity to shoot themselves in the foot.

The motivation for pardoning felons is always money. When this happens, track the money back to Haley and put his ass in jail.

Govenors and presidents shouldn't have the ability to pardon with the stroke of a pen. It should be handled by the parole board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.