Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

HAD A GOOD TIME AT SPARTA!!

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Bridger 
#1 ·
After attending the grand when it was in Vandalia every year from 1997 until the last one in 2005 I attended the grand during preliminary days in Sparta for the first time last week from Wednesday thru Saturday and had a great time!! The new shooting complex is fantastic and a great place to shoot. I saw some old friends and made some new ones and the people in Sparta and the surrounding areas were very friendly and cordial. Another thing about the small towns in the area was the great restaurants and good food. I shot the HCP on Friday and Saturday and had scores in the low 90’s and had a ball. I like the new shooting complex in Sparta and will be returning next year to do it all over again.

#2 ·
I was there along with several of my friends during the preliminary days and we all had a great time. For most of us it was our first trip to Sparta. Vandalia was great but Sparta was much better. Great layout. We were all very impressed with the facitlities design. I'm already anxious to go back next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.