1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

had a good deal with mike batista

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by deadnout, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadnout

deadnout Member

i was looking for a case for my recently purchased beretta 390. i posted an add here on ts.com. i got a reply from mike stateing he had a new one. i asked him how much and he replied back $45.00. what a deal. so i called him and was going to give him a cc #. he said that will cost him money. so he said he would ship the case today and for me to put a check in the mail. i thought man thats a trusting soul. so i sent the check that day which was tuesday. well the case showed up today thursday. as he stated the case is new as he described. this was a good experience and i wont forget it. when i get ready to puchase the 682 gold e combo i want mike will get the first call. i had called another well known dealer and the man stated $100.00 for the case. glad i called mike.
    again mike thanks
    rich a.k.a. the old man from right city
  2. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Mike is an asset to this site for sure. Never heard a bad word about him from anyone.
  3. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Active Member

Thank you.
    Mike Battista
  4. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

Mike is a great guy to deal with!!!!!!
  5. boomer

boomer Active Member

I will 2nd that about Mike, A pleasure to do business with!!!
  6. geeber

geeber Member

I'm fortunate enough to be able to buy a new shotgun next month and because of how Mike has treated me since I've know him, I will be buying it from him. I remember about five years ago I was going to change from Winchester powder and asked Mike what he liked. He went to the back and came out with a one pound can of 700X and handed it to me. He wouldn't take anything for it, he told me to try it and I have been using it ever since then. That's just the kind of guy he is and that is only one example. Thanks for everything Mike.

Gary B.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.