1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Had a couple of drinks last night....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

You know why you puke? See there this guy down in your stomache that's in controll of admissions and bile. First beer comes down the chute and he's like "Ok, it's just a beer, you may enter."

Little while later another beer follows. Dude thinks "Just a few beers, no harm done."

Now he's let in 6 beers, it's a little rowdy, but nothing major.

Next rap at the door, and theirs a mixed drink. She's lookin kinda good and he thinks "The guys could stand a little action" so he lets her in, with a friend cause ya know ladies can't show up anywhere alone.

Parties amping up a bit, and mr door man's thinking he might loose controll.

Then a scotch shows up. "Nope, you're not allowed"

::Bad scottish accent::"Whatyer mean I not hallowed?! Ya can't hhave a party withoot meee!"

NOw there's three things in skirts and 6 guys. see where this is going?

"Stavinsky"

"Oh hell no, Vodka's too much." But, it's kinda cold in there, could use some warming up.

"Eello?"

"No way man. NO Tequila!!"

"But ees' my frein'. I cause no problemo."

Except it's never just 1 shot of tequila is it? He get's in pretty soon the door gets distracted and like 10 of his friends are in there. Shootin' off guns, molestin the women (And the scotsman!), playing music at full volume.

"IMinny squer, bork bork bork" Jeagermeister.

THAT's IT, EVERYBODY OUT. NO, not that way, Out the way you came in!

And you end up selling Buick's on the side of the street, next to your car in the low rent district. BUUUUUIIIIIIK, BUUUUIIIIIIK, uh uh uh BUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIK.

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

The "Buick" version I had not heard. But was fun again... Thnx Tex

3. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Someone steering the porcelin bus again? LOL

JB=Jerry Beach

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.