1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Had a chance to shoot some high$$ guns today

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ec90t, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I had the opertunity to shoot some fine hardware this evening.

The first was a new Kolar Max combo 34" unsingle with a #2 stock fitted (Lots of right hand cast) and absolutely loved the way that it swings and handles. The wood had a very nice figure to it and the fit and finish was excellent. I did notice that some changes have been made in the grip area compared to earlier Kolars that I have shot, and for the better I may add.

The second was a new Krieghoff Parcours Special unsingle Trap Special. A very elegant smoke pole with equally as good of manors that were exhibited by the Kolar. The stock was a little too straight for my taste, but never the less an outstanding trap gun that anyone would be proud to own.

These two guns are proudly owned by a couple of buddies of mine and I commend them on their fine taste and nice guns!

ec90t

2. Inkspot Kelly's Great-Nephew

Inkspot Kelly's Great-Nephew TS Member

Hey wireguy, that cracked me up. As I was reading I was getting all fired up and ready for a p**sing contest at 6:30a.m. in the morning and then I scrolled down further and saw the signature.
    That was a hilarious start to the day.

Dave Shaeffer, Sr.

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Very nice wireguy!

It's nice to have buddies with a little money! As for myself, I shoot an 870 Comp.

ec90t

4. bigclown

bigclown TS Member

Way to go wireguy! Your comment was sorely needed...especially, after reading the Mo Fall H/cap presquad thread. Best Regards, Ed

5. rjdden

rjdden TS Member

I laughed also! I shoot a Remington 870 field grade. I guess I can stick around. Well Maybe, would a Remington 1100 knock me out? Because they sell for more then $200.00. It's a field grade also. I use this one for Dubs mostly. Rich.(inPeoriaAz.)

6. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

LMAO@DAWIREGUY!! Good one guy! Think I'm gonna break out my squirrel gun and add one of those recoil reducin stocks to it for some fun again. The inside of the barrel looks just like a K/P gun does? :) Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.