1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hackers attack Westboro Baptist for announcing.....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by likes-to-shoot, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

it will protest at the burials of the children slain in Newtown, Conn.

Like one of the posters said in response " In this case the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Fundamentalist Wackos...grrreat, that will make everything better.

Hopefully the Harley dudes will take care of these people.

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    What's the difference between these sickos exploiting the murdered children verses the anti-gunners exploiting them too?

4. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

"never let a good crisis go to waste....." Rahm Emanuel, former Zero Chief-of-Staff, is who I believe gets that quote. He's finding out, in Chicago, it's a different ball game when you're the one that has to made the decisions.

When the scoff-laws finally get a chance to lead the lawless, anarchy usually reigns.

Kip

5. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

It is going to be very interesting to see how the American people largely react to the idea that more gun control will solve this problem. As much as I think Americans are incredibly foolish in how they handle their relationship with their government, more and more people are also becoming aware that indeed we DO TOO live in the wild west and being armed and responsible for one's own safety is perfectly normal, sensible and rational. Gonna be interesting to see if the people heed the call of the leftists after this preventible tragedy, or whether they turn back toward a more simple, constitutional approach to this problem.

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Scott Pelty on 60 Minutes will get us straight.

7. glock22

glock22 TS Member

SICK!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.