1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HAARRRY'S coming

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Getemall-G, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Getemall-G

Getemall-G TS Member

I had the pleasure of shooting with HIS HAAARRRYNESS sunday. It was great except for one thing, MY DENTIST said he could put some stuff--- on my teeth so the squeeeeek wouldn't hurt. It didn't work. See ya all sunday. Jerry

2. j l c

j l c TS Member

When the amo failed the squeek turned into a squawk so I heard. Don'T know if it was that 90T or the operator making that noise. His Harrryness(now I like that) was still fretting a bit Wed. evening. I expect he will rebound this week end. Good Luck Harrrrry! yours in sport-Crank

3. Go Illini

Go Illini TS Member

I was doing cost calculater on a box of our "Leaders'' shells,see if there' somthing i'm missing.
    Once fired primers $0.00
    No powder $0.00
    No shot $0.00
    No wad $0.00
    -----
    Total $0.00

Thats some cheap shooting!!!

4. rich A

rich A TS Member

May be that should read Hammer his Harryness? Will HtH be at Clinton County Sunday and Monday? With all due respect will it be "Whoop-Whoop". Squeek-Squeek or "cretons and dorks" Sunday? Good luck to HtH and all his loyal lodge brothers this weekend, wear your caps or fined you will be.

5. Go Illini

Go Illini TS Member

Do sporran's come in different colors?

6. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

What the heck is a SPORRAN, i'd use different language but this hear is a family thread. see all of you cretins Monday. Trench bring some of wrinkles favorite food. in good fun SF.....

7. j l c

j l c TS Member

Now that was very enlightening. This knowledge makes me even more impressed with his Harrryness. Go Harry !!
    Hey-Lastgun hope to see you Sunday and Monday to help fill a squad. Many years ago the place to shoot on Memorial week end was at Marseilles that was headed up by Parr Rhines. Always had to find Cliff Schaffer when time to shoot because he was somewhere listening to the Race off the Radio. That place has long past and Clinton County picked up the slack. I hope everyone comes and keeps them successfull. One may surely be able to meet his highness there also. History in the makeing.
    Hope to see everyone this week end-Crank

8. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

ALL Y'ALL!

9. Soot Them All

Hey Big Ed, Thanks for the very enlightning explanation of what a Sporran is and was. Very dissapointed that his royalness HTH didn't grace his people at DeWitt today, i was looking for a little WHOOP WHOOP from him, and as he puts it a little face time, but NOOOOO he's a NO SHOW. i may have to give my HTH hat back, or give it to wrinkles.

Wrinkles shot well and beat the MO Princeton in 16's but the MOP put the hurt on in caps, and wrinkles started his day with a pint of Moose tracks for breakfast that wrinkles consumed in less than 10 minutes while signing in [ thanks trench], a good time was had by all, i think we all were looking for HTH to make the day better. see you dorks later SF...... Wrinkles also bought ice cream on the trip home, what a guy......

10. j l c

j l c TS Member

I was also disappointed that THE MAN did not show and broke up the Sqeek Squad.
    Good shoot and some real good Doubles shooting later in the day.
    Clinton County and all the Trap people did a great job.

11. Soot Them All

Bump up for the HTH fans, Harry must be laying low and so is Trench

12. Soot Them All

Hey Big Ed, who's buying breakfast, I'll bet it ain't Trench, Ya that Hammer likes his oranges and grapefruit. If there pouring cement, Don Vito must have something to add to the mix,

No shooting in Iowa for us this weekend, Wrinkles and myself are going to St. Charles Sunday weather permiting. See you dudes SF....

13. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

Steve, you should have seen the "Evil Twins". They worked their butts off. Actually saw both of them work up a sweat. We also had a clean-up day and both trap and skeet houses were cleaned out. George, Wink, Larry, Paul, Jim and John all are to be commended for their assistance. I hope we didn't ruin the evil pair by working them to hard, they are going to the Southeast Zone shoot in Ottumwa tomorrow.

14. Soot Them All

Hey Harry, Glad to hear you got a bit of sweat equity from the evil twins, you guys know that you can cover wet cement with some plastic when it rains to much then take the cover off and trowel it out then cover it again when done. you should have recruited the ever handy Kent Temple to give you a hand. I'm still trying to picture Trench actually working, i know BigEd works but i'm not sure about Trench.

You twins shoot good at the zone shoot Wrinkles was late getting home from janesville they had 40 some squads today and still hadn't shot Hncp at 6 pm, LONG day for there zone shoot, hope your day goes better.

Keep sqeezing them oranges and we will see you hopefully on the 10th at Equistar See ya Sf.

15. Lil' Eddie

Lil' Eddie TS Member

Hammer oh Hammer how art thou!

I enjoy how the old man was workin up a sweat/gettin a wet butt and I was at home...hitting the snooze button.

The zone shoot was a good time. 28ish squads for both events on Sunday despite the weather. Its always a good time when you get to eat tenderloins the size of porterhouses.

16. j l c

j l c TS Member

Good shooting Trey. Sounds like it was a great Zone shoot.How did everyone else do?
    JLC

17. Go Illini

Go Illini TS Member

Everyone be sure to read T&F this month, our leader the "HAMMER" made Fla. second team vet all state!!! See what squeezing oranges can do. Way to go "HAMMER"!!!

18. j l c

j l c TS Member

I congratulated his HARRYNESS on making the Florida State team and he claimed no knowlege of such a feat. Now how humble can one be ? Ed I think you are right this calls for celebration. We are with pretty fast company. All Oranges are probably trembeling.

Hope to see everyone the 10th - Crank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.