1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HAAARRRY'S coming?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rich A, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rich A

rich A TS Member

To any HTH fan club members! While participating at a trapshoot in Morrison, IL today I caught word that the Hammer may be getting ready to make his move. Is there any truth in this rumor? We must all be ready and prepared for this event. We must be ready to deal with it as a team. Is there amy way that we could find out if he is packing. Surely there is someone in Florida that would be more than happy to pass the word about his leaving.
    On a brighter note, the shooting was not good today. One 98 in the singles and 2-93's in the HDCP. Danny Miller took a half yard punch. Dick

2. j l c

j l c TS Member

He may sneak into the Merriot Trailer motel while we are away. I would suggest extreme caution in case he and Don Vitto are traveling together. I will try to spread the alarm. Our only real hope is that Linda has him on a short leash.

3. j l c

j l c TS Member

Last Gun - with as little response as I have seen I am wondering if the Hammer has taken some hostages. We will have to take count at our meeting April 20th to see how much he has infiltrated our troops. He is probably holed up in the Merriot Trailer motel with a stach of Oranges, Apples and grapfruit from land of Sunshine and cares less how cold we are out here in the trenches.
    Who else got punched at Morrison along with Dan Miller?

4. rich A

rich A TS Member

JLC, Yes, Danny Miller got a half yard punch along with Tom VandeMoore from Atkinson. Tom won HOA with a 191. Great shooting for the conditions and the other scores to referrence it to. I must say the HTH fan club must be totally intimidated by the Hammers pending trip back to his home range in Iowa. They all save one seem to want to remain a silent and out of sight as much as they can. Mr. Hammer, I must say, you cut a wide swath and have put the fear of reprisial in all who spoke out from the where they were holed up during the cold of the Iowa winter. It is one thing to take on Harry the Hammer from half way across the nation and another to do it when he is lurking within stricking distance. The fan club needs a leader, someome to lead us. HELP!! DICK

5. rich A

rich A TS Member

Chumming the water(threads)for the big fish. No rings on the pond, he may be out sizing up the grapefruits this evening. The locator isn't showing a thing. I'll set back and see if we can get a bite. We know he's lurking somewhere out there.

6. j l c

j l c TS Member

I think the water is too high and rough, must be sitting tight. May have to change bait and do some trolen. You know those big fish are pretty wise.

7. j l c

j l c TS Member

Lastgun- have you shot at Chillicothe before? How many traps?
    I see they have a registered shoot the 22nd of this month.Thinking about it.

8. j l c

j l c TS Member

Equa Star going to put a belly mower on that for Larry so he can mow the lawn in comfort? It would also be a good rig to rent to take to the Grand. Good job Big Ed. I am sure these uneque vehicals are hard to locate - fellow HtH fan Crank

9. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

Thats funny Big Ed, I hate to burst you HTH fans but he told me he wasn't heading up North to Iweegah until at least May 1st, Also I don't think you are using the right bait to catch ol HTH. He likes his Oranges old and kinda droopy kinda like a leaky water balloon.

Boy that is some kind camper, its better than that trailer. I think we need to borrow that for going to Sparta, and park it right out front of the main building, that would be fun. Does it have a freezer, wrinkles needs one of them to store his ice cream in, or we need to steal a Schwans truck right after they fill it up.

Good luck with your fishing for the HAMMER See ya Steve......

10. rich A

rich A TS Member

JLC, yes I have shot at Chillicothe. I really like to shoot there. They have three traps and it is a level field. Out in front is a dike with tree on it. They throw white targets all the time. White targets show up well againist the background. The tree are far enough out that they really don't bother. The targets never get over half way up on the trees and never go high enough to get up into the sky so you don't have the transition to deal with. Great group of guys there and great targets. Biged is there any word on whether or not HTH has a co-pilot? I appears the trip will be long and arduous. They may be driving at night for obvious reasons. He may be under way if he plan on returning in May. Trench12 is back "Running Silent" so you may have to go it alone here on the web and at the HtH high council meeting Friday. Fare thee well. Dick

11. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

ALL Y'ALL!!

There... I'm visible.

Don't worry about the mighty HTH. I found a heavier leash at the flea market and will keep him on it. Am considering one of those collars that will stop him at the borders of the farm...no luck yet. Then who will you sweethearts have to play with.

Mrs HTH

12. rich A

rich A TS Member

Tench12, act fast Harry the Hammer has called in new troops and it appers that we are on the verge of loosing one of our leaders. Harry knew a few sweet words and some chocolate chip cookies would take it's toll on Biged. HtH is surely plannig a big push, the battle of the bulge all over again. The Hammer is headed to Iowa soon. Sootthemall, keep us updated on the Hammers movements. Dick

13. j l c

j l c TS Member

Cookies- yummmmm
    I almost fell for that treachory myself. We best keep our guard up and be prepaared because Fred Foderotz is calling to arm. So you know this is serious business. I didn't think Linda would forsake her loyal following with such treachory! Don't forget the 20th JLC

14. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

I don't remember mentioning cookies. Nor did I say I was forsaking you boys. From all the chatter I gathered that you were afraid of sweet loveable Harry so I was seeking to protect everyone. Harry has not been able to shoot as often as he thinks he should, so he was coming home loaded...for bear or birds or some such animal. If y'all aren't going to welcome him "home" with good thoughts, I just don't know what to think. Mrs HtH

15. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

Jeez, she looked over my shoulder at the wrong time. Saw how easy it was to jabber on the "threads" so now I have to check to see what's being said. Maybe I'll make her get her own sign-on.

16. Soot Them All

Hey Trench, Be looking for an envelope in the mail just for you, no it's not loaded, just a few older fellows on paper. Have a good HTH meeting tonight, SF...

17. rich A

rich A TS Member

Update!! The HtH fan club had a short meeting Friday night. It was all business. All went smoothly and preperations were made to greet the Hammer properly in Loway. Today many of the members gathered at Coleta GC, Il. Trench12 ventured passed "go". Biged was observed wonder in search of the chocolate chip cookies, muttering something about "Sweetie" Shootthemall was laying out a wiring diagram for a collar. Chances for the control may be sold on a tip board, fan club members only. Hurry home Hammer, plans have been made. Dick

18. j l c

j l c TS Member

Last Gun- thanks for the advise on Chillicothe. Shot there today and was welcomed and met a lot of fine folks from Bloomington, Peoria, Morton and around the area. They ran (4) squads of doubles through first and then (8) squads of Sixteen yarders and (8) squads of Hdcp. I think this was a pretty full day for them. Dale did a good job.
    Glad to hear the Hammer plans are formulating.
    Crank

19. Soot Them All

Hey Trench, o do believe that should read I 75 Northbound, unless HTH knows a better route home from FLA.

Still want one of those fine hats you were wearing Sunday.

Won't be long and Harry will be heading back to Iaweey.

Steve....

20. j l c

j l c TS Member

now that looks like the life! no taxes to worry about, no plumbing to fail, no lawn to mow, all you need to do is find Fruit trees and moonshine. That Hammer is a real down to earth kinda guy and all this time I thought he was high flying. He will sure be welcome back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.