1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

h1n1 and little kids

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by nailer123, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nailer123

nailer123 TS Member

I have a little boy he is almost 4 would you get him the h1n1 shot. I dont no what to do i hear bad thing from both sides what do you think thanks. Kirk

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

The nasal spray version doesn't contain Thimerosal, if that helps...

3. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Noooooooooooooooo way in hell would I let an untested vaccine into my child!!!!!!

4. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

They vaccinated our elementary school successfully with both the nasal and shot. One child fainted from the shot and a couple got dizzy but over all it went well.

5. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

I have both little grandchilder with the flu right now and my answer is yes I would get them vaccinated. Dan

6. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

My 8 yr old son fought the H1N1 last week, no vaccine here in SOCAL!.. He ran 102-103 fever for two days, projectile vomitting close to 16 hours, couldn't get him to keep the TAMIFLU down until the third day..Fever finally broke on Saturday and he went back to school on Monday...IF we had the vaccine, all three of us would get it..6 out of 18 kids in his class had it the same week!...LarryB

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

There is a good reason to get more then one opionion from doctors.

On the radio news yesterday, Canada is looking at stopping the use of the injection vaccine, to many case of neurlical(sp) damage being reported.

The nasal spray seem to still be ok.

Be very careful about the news HIPE, over 50% of the recorded deaths linked to H1N1 have "underlieing" health problems and because of Privicy Laws they can't say more then that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.