1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

H&R's NEW Topper Single Barrel Trap Gun WOW!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hitapair, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Let us know when you break your 1st 100 straight w/ one.

2. rclick

rclick TS Member

Looks like a Remington Spartan. Will be a real shoulder wacker! Probably very slow lock time also. Not for the avid trapshooter!!

3. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Banned Supporting Vendor

No, the Spartan looks totally different. That H&R looks like the classic Topper with the exposed hammer and release lever.....yeah, I bet that's what it is.

Tron

4. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

It will be more like...let us know if you Make It through your first 100 !!!

5. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

The great hall of fame shooter Arnold Reigger shot a Winchester model 37 when he started shooting trap and used up a pair of them over the years. It was a break open with an exposed hammer just like this gun. His gun was purchased for 8.00 dollars and he shot it until it was history then bought an other one for 16.00 dollars and was the best shooter in the country at that time. He eventually got a model 12 and the rest is history his model 37 is in the hall of fame museum in Vandalia and there is an other model 37 of his in the Cody museum I saw it this summer. He shot many 100 straights and won a few cars with them so I consider the H&R a Arnold Reigger commemorative gun and would like to see someone of his shooting ability shoot this gun. My first choice would be big Leo he could shoot a broom stick if he wanted to heck he shot his 1100 winning and breaking all those great scores you see on the ATA sight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

single barrel trap gun exsposed hammer