1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

H E L P ? ? ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mr Newbius©, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

For the life of me I cant remember the name of and I dont have a link to the place I am looking for and I know somebody out there in TS.com land knows the place I cant remember.

In the Eastern Pittsburgian area there is Joel Etchen and another place that is really kind of very close to his place. The other establishment is located in a block building behind an auto dealership ... who is it? Who are they? What is the link to there site?

Ya know probably about the same time somebody posts as to who and the weblink to them I will probably remember but only if I post the above question and request for help.

Who is it I am thinking of but cant remember? I have looked and probed and googled but cant find the name of the place or there website ... H E L P ? ? ?

2. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Are you looking for Hamilton?

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

You are looking for HiGrade owned by Mr. Hamilton who also owns Hamilton Buick. Mike

Address Route 30 in Irwin

4. Maytag

Maytag TS Member

Hi-Grade Shooters Supply; Irwin, Pa., 800.245.6824. See ad in Trap and Field page 105.

5. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Yep ... thats the place ... www.higradeshooters.com

I could picture the page in my head but just could not remember the name of the place.

Now can anyone help me with another problem, ammo is costing way to much for me to shoot the amount I would like to shoot so can anyone send me a truck load of free ammo?

Well it dont hurt to ask ya know.

6. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

What's the adress? HMB

7. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Mr Newbius
    2468 RU Serious Blvd
    Sanitarium OK, 13579

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Be careful everyone...judging from his address, i don't think Newbi is supposed to be anywhere near anything combustable

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.