1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

H. Clinton/M. Romney

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Right now I am wishing these where my choices.

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

and your point is?

Hillary is far scarier than Biden....very hardcore Marxist.

Romney? Unfortunately the Boobus Americana is not ready for a wealthy businessman to run the country. He actually has policies that work.

Personally, I'd like to see a Romney/Palin (or Palin/Romney) ticket.

But as my mother always said..."If wishes were horses, beggars would ride".

Curt

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

No point just sick over the 2 running now. McCain said stop the pork. What was the mess he just voted for. Why the Tax break add ons. I thought we where bailing out fan/fred guarenty on loans????? Sorry its Early I would rather see Clinton/Romney on the ticket. Romney/Palin Clinton/dont care. OK now the Treasury has free spending rights with this money. WHO is going to regulate this.

4. bling 27

bling 27 Member

No one!! Paulson has the checkbook!!!

5. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

This is going to get very interesting on how the money will be allocated. Also just how much is my money going to be devalued because of this? I haven't seen that question put out but I'm sure in the formula of the economics of this package and the money that will be put in the system the money that is already there will be somewhat devalued. Maybe someone will have some statistics on this. Dan

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Dan, get the money supply figures, add 1 trillion, and divide by GNP before and after.

Roughly the percentage the trillion increases the money supply is how much less your dollars will be worth.

consumption driven credit has yet to rear its lovely head. Right now we are just trying to melt the tip of the iceberg. A few bad mortgages by a bunch of bankers acting under the Clinton administration's orders can't do as much damage as 50 thousand households, each with 17 thousand in credit card debt.

(those figures were on the news today).

I think when the Chinese, who are major holders of our debt catch on to what's up there will be a major run on the dollar.

Google German Mark history for an idea.

HM

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Letter to the Secretary of the Treasury Albert Gallatin (1802):

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826),

Third president of the United States

"History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.