1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

H. A. Koch

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shoot'er, Jun 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shoot'er

shoot'er TS Member

I wonder if he is goin to keep the same fee or raise it?

2. hdskip

hdskip Member

I just returned from Omaha. I helped Steve Nuss move out there to take over management of the Harry Koch Range. Steve has no plans to raise prices at this point. His goal is to make Omaha a great place to shoot both trap and skeet.
    I'm a personal friend of Steve's and have shot with him for the last several years. I'll look forward to comming back to Omaha to shoot again. Stop in at Omaha and say hello to Steve. He'll be glad to meet you!
    Gary Cline

3. tom berry

tom berry Active Member

where is the range in Omaha?

4. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

Koch range is located inside of Seymour Smith park at 68th and Harrison Street on the north side. Drive past the socceer fields and when you get even with the baseball diamonds, it is on your right hand side. Now I DON'T know this for a FACT, but I think it would be difficult to run a range with Mayor Fahey and the current city council. I can't say about other mayors and will not comment on Gil. I do wish Steve luck and hope Koch is around for many years to come. I know that Koch has supported youth trap shooting and hope to see expanded shoots at Koch sometime in the future. IMHO From Doniphan Range Omaha

5. xsshooter

xsshooter Member

Does anyone know if the new owner will honor the discount cards sold this year?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
gary cline skeet shooting
hakoch
seymore park skeet
seymour smith park omaha trap shooting
seymour smith park omaha trap shooting hours

seymour smith park trap shooting

trap shooting semore smith