1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Guys: Don't forget! Tomorrow is Valentine's Day!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Porcupine, Feb 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

Guys: Don

I'm off right now to the store to get a card and chocolates or something before the stores close! CYA!

LA in MA

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Porcupine---Yeah you certainly don't want to get that card too early. LOL

3. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Hope there's something left to pick from beside "From the Dog!" ;)

4. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

C'mon Yvonne, she'd love to have one from Annie. :)

5. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Thank God My Neighbor is a Florist. I'm on automatic delivery. Dave T.

6. neofight

neofight TS Member

I told my bride some time ago that Valentines Day, as celebrated in the old country(Sweden) called for the wife to get up early, shower and prepare a huge breakfast that would be served to the master of the house(that would be me)in bed with 2 dozen roses spread about the bed covering while English wolfhounds bayed in the meadow outside as a 12 piece orchestra played "Oh Canada".

I am still waiting for breakfast.

7. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Yvonne, I took the one with the Dog's picture on front, signed it from Annie and me with a dozen roses and all is well for another day.--Ahhh, Maybe :)

8. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

My wife has had a lot of flower arranging classes and training and worked for a florist for a few years after retiring from her full time job (made good money working long hours getting ready for Valentine's Day). She stated she would appreciate flowers if I got them but would just as soon get a nice card and forgo the ridiculous expense of Valentine flowers. She likes making artificial arrangements, wreaths, etc. for family members and friends. So I got her a case (12,000) of steel pixs to use in her flower arranging, a gift certificate from Hobby Lobby and card and she is very happy. This will be a gift that keeps on giving long after candy and flowers are gone.

9. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

I woke up this morning to her smiling face, the alarms went off, as she said,Happy Valentines day, I loved the card, I gave you the same, bye, as she went to the gym.

10. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

We all like to feel special on Valentines's Day ... One of the perks of having a mate. I think imagination goes a long way. I don't want $50 Roses that have been forced and are going to wilt after a day or two. I much rather have shooting tickets for 5 stand, skeet or trap! AND a GREAT card! I think a great card goes a long way. My guy found a card that said "I know I'm usually a POOPYHEAD, blah, blah, blah......It was great cause I always tell him he's a POOPYHEAD! :) Hope you all had a great day and a better night :)))

11. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

My wife gave left me a card depicting a very sad bulldog holding a single rose in his mouth, below it says, " You're so cute when you beg for it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.