1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gunzilla - Good Stuff!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tarhawk, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tarhawk

tarhawk TS Member

Ordered myself a bottle of "Gunzilla" gun cleaner from Bob Shultz (advertises on this site) for a Christmas present. This stuff works great! Anybody considering buying some would do well to do it. No, I do not work for Bob, or have any financial interest in his company, just an FYI.

2. mike Adcock

mike Adcock Member

I too believe it's great stuff. I sent a case of it to my son when he was over in the "Sand Box". One bottle for him and the rest for any one who went "Outside the Wire".

Mike

3. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Yes, it is good stuff. I sell it too and use it myself. I have found it to be very good! Also, when you buy from Bob, you can rest assured that you are dealing with a top quality businessman!

Matt Woodson

4. tarhawk

tarhawk TS Member

Matt, don't feel left out. I've purchased from you in the past too. Been happy with everything.

5. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

tarhawk,

I don't feel left out at all, I didn't mean it like that. I appreciate your business in the past. The Gunzilla is really good stuff. I met with them @ the Missouri Fall Handicap last year, and I picked up some samples of it. I brought it home and have been using alot of it. It is a good cleaner and lubricant.

Matt

6. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

I just wish they would do away with the pump device...it is not a very precise applicator. A squeeze bottle with an extended nose, a la CLP, would be much better.

WNC

7. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

It smells good but for shotgun cleaning there are other products I use that work better and cost less.

MK

8. Kerz

Kerz Member

They have been at Camp Perry for the past three years. It gets good reviews.
    Vic Kersey
    Ashland KY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.