1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

gunsmithing denver area

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by beaker100, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beaker100

beaker100 Member

i was on my way to delta, vernal, and las vegas for the shoots laborday and just after.

my truck has shelled the tranny but thanks to some friends i have the gunsmithing trailer off the road and at my mom and dads place.

i will be available thru at least sept 10th for work in the denver area while the truck is being repaired.

i also have some colorado custom cases with me for sale.

now is the chance to get that job done without shipping charges in the denver area.

thanks doug hubbart gunsmith/colorado custom cases (573)286-9905

2. UtahYork

UtahYork Member

On no! Any chance you'll make it to Vernal this week? Karl McKnight was bringing one of my release triggers to you. Glad to hear you're OK. I wish I was visiting my parents in Aurora this week! Dang timing.

York in Utah

3. beaker100

beaker100 Member

i have your trigger finished. i will talk to carl and send it to him or to the club for you. call if you like doug (573)286-9905

4. UtahYork

UtahYork Member

Nice - thanks Doug! Sending it to Karl should be fine. jy

5. beaker100

beaker100 Member

it was mailed yesterday

6. beaker100

beaker100 Member

thanks bruce for the kind words....the truck will be in the shop untill at least tuesday so i am renting a car and headded for vernal today (friday). be back sat nite or sunday....call if questions about work in denver..thanks doug

7. beaker100

beaker100 Member

sunday afternoon and back in denver from vernal. i will be around several more days for gunsmithing services. doug

8. J.T.

J.T. TS Member

Hi Doug:
    Just A Quick word to let you know My trigger works great you did a good job thank you. I hope you get your truck done soon.
    Steve Cunico

9. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi steve, glad that is working well for you. thanks doug

10. beaker100

beaker100 Member

tuesday morning and still no word on my tranny. called steve c and cancilled my vendor spot for the las vegas shoot. dang! was looking forward to vegas. hope to see many of you at the missouri fall handicap at the end of the month. doug hubbart gunsmith/colorado custom cases

11. beaker100

beaker100 Member

the truck is suppost to be finished today..wed..hope to be on the road to missouri tonight...any gunsmithing or colorado custom cases need call or email...(573)286-9905 jd28hd@aol.com thanks for looking remember vote often and vote republican!!!!!!lol

12. beaker100

beaker100 Member

3:00pm..... the truck is ready....just headded to longmont to pick it up.....many thanks to ron mining and assocates

13. beaker100

beaker100 Member

my ride petered out truck at noon tomorrow...home friday...bah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.