1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gunsmith needed for NW Indiana area

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by fishguts, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishguts

fishguts Member

The clay target guys are in need of a competent, experienced gunsmith in the northwest Indiana area (Hammond, Griffith, Valpo. area.) Our usual guy has been laid up for quite awhile.

Must be able to do work on Perazzi, Ljutic, etc., trap guns in general. Some of the work includes fitting recoil pads and adjusters,adjustable MC combs,replace broken internal parts,etc.

Is there anyone in or near the area? Is there a gunsmith who would be willing to visit a couple of the local clubs, pick up the work and return it? No one wants to mail their gun gun in, so a lot of work is going undone.

Anyone??

Wayne

2. Browning Girl

Browning Girl TS Member

We just asked the same question. All we got were mostly out of state people to send or guns to and we are not willing to mail them in either. I will let you know if we hear anything.

Mel

3. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Mel, PM sent.

4. fishguts

fishguts Member

OK, Thanks...........

5. Eric XT

Eric XT TS Member

I know someone who can work on stocks he's in New Lenox about 30 or 40 minutes from Hammond. You can look at his website www.elitecustomgunstocks.com/ and there's another guy that's a gunsmith I have his phone number but I don't know if it's the right number. pm me for the phone numbers.

Eric

6. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Keith heeg in Coldwater,Mich does stockwork. Don't know how close that is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.