1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

gunsmith info wanted

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Francis Marion, Dec 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

I am setting up a BT-99 for a friend of mine. The last two I did, I bought everything from Brownells. Graco adjustable pad plate, Kick-eeze pad and 3" mercury recoil reducer. I noticed the prices have gone up a bit. Does anyone have a different source for all items at a little better price. I did the last two about two years ago. Maybe everything is just more expensive now. Not sure.

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

everything is going up. Bad economy, higher prices. Groceries are out of sight

3. 25deadbirds

25deadbirds TS Member

anything and everything made of metal is going up in price. My company buys a lot of raw materials to make tungsten carbide and such. Stuff is skyrocketing. Same with lead.

4. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Member

I would go to graco direct for the adjustable butt plate and recoil device. There is a site on here that sells kick ezz pads reasonable. good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.