1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GUNSMITH HELP

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by THE-PLUMBER, May 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE-PLUMBER

THE-PLUMBER TS Member

need alittle help in how to reinstall the part's that fell out of the trigger on my 682 gold e.the local guy has been taking two to three weeks to work on people gun's and i really can't wait that long.not only do i have some registers coming up,i have a clinic booked in three weeks.i have tried reinstalling them several different way's,but can't seem to over come the issue of the barrell selector not working with out some assistance from me on the part's reinstalled with tweezer's to push the tang up.any way-totally lost.need help or some reliable gunsmith i can red label this rn arouto for a quick turn around.thank you!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pjh

pjh Member

send me the trigger / receiver and I will put it back together. One day turn. It will be hard for someone to guide you through it. It is also easier to replace them if you drop the trigger group.
    peter.

3. THE-PLUMBER

THE-PLUMBER TS Member

shawn-thank's for the link.after looking at it i finally got it.pjh-if i screwed up you'll be seeing my reciever real soon.thanks for thanks for the help.

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

The time to take a picture is BEFORE you dis-assemble it LOL.

5. spritc

spritc Active Member

I don't remember the 682 having a drop-out trigger?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.