1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gunshooter needs your help..

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chessney, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chessney

chessney TS Member

As many of you must be aware I've been spending considerable time working towards assuring our rights as citizens in support of Obama-Biden. Posting, e-mailing, telephone calls, and putting up signs.

Please everyone contact your local or state Democratic party and ask for a sign and proudly post it on your property.

Now here's where I really need help! Since I am unable to travel any distance until the election is over I'm out of work. ( I have targets to break but will not be doing any shooting until after the election.) I have decided to make a special offer to TS readers drinking beer. I am giving a beer to approximately 30% of all Rep. after the election and Obama wins.

If your interested please e-mail me or PM me prior to coming to the club as I can only give a limited number of beers since I am tied up with the campagin .....Ziggy

2. turmite

turmite Member

well.....why don't you post your ph number and address? I'm sure someone who lives close by would be glad to come help you out of your distress!

Mike

oh by the way....no name calling, no slurs, just a suggestion for you!

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

Right. After McCain wins, we don't want to hear anything about a stolen election.

Back to the immortal question. 7 1/2's or 8's? LOL

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

If Mccain wins, and they cry stolen election. It will only be because the Dems cant even steal votes enough to win. Emergency session should be called and made law that all registered voters have ID at poll.

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Always the big hearted liberal. Probably offering us our own beers too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.