1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Guns Unlimited

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shoot em all, Jun 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shoot em all

shoot em all Member

I will second that. Great group jim w.

2. windyflat

windyflat Member

I'm seriously thinking about purchasing one of their XT unsingles or a combo from Guns unlimited this summer.

3. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I have purchased a XT combo from them and they were great to deal with from start to finish. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I called GU and asked to talk to Dan, he wasn't working that day so I talked to Walt ... Walt quoted me a price on a demo gun, then when my local FFL called to set up the transfer he upped the price by $200.00 for some reason ... It was the same gun because I gave him the serial number of it for when he called to get the deal done ... Not really sure what happened but something went a little haywire ... I would imagine its something that can be taken care of if I talk to the right person ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. neofight

neofight TS Member

I bought my first gun from Dan, a Citori XT 3 months ago and just ordered a BT99 for my wife. Good pricing, fast service and no hassles, as it should be.

6. colonel klink

colonel klink Active Member

A couple of days ago I heard that Guns Unlimited did not plan on attending the Grand American this year. Has anybody else heard anything about this or is it more than likely just BS. I might give them a call to find out for sure. Just heard this one a couple days ago but it would seem strange to me. Colonel

7. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

I purchased a XT Unsingle about a month ago from Dan.
    I told him it had to have above average wood. He said,
    he would pick it out himself. The gun came quickly
    and the wood is far above average. Good folks!

8. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

WPT: your local ffl was wanting to make some money on your deal.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Gary, (Dr.Longshot)

My local FFL chages me a flat $25.00 per transfer, it was Gun Unlimited that upped the price ... I called back and confirmed it giving them the same serial number as I was given ... I will call and talk to Dan and see what happens, not a big deal one way or the other ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

10. GUOmaha

GUOmaha TS Member

We will be at the Grand !!!!!!!

11. colonel klink

colonel klink Active Member

That's great. I always enjoy the Guns Unlimited store at the Grand & look forward to this year again. See ya there & thanks for the reply. Wait till I get to the gun club thursday & end this rumor. Colonel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.