1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

guns unlimited scam * marked guns

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by vpr80, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

wait what? what kind of trade in value did you expect? how long a warranty did you expect? and is it from GU or the mfg?

2. federal paper

federal paper TS Member

0   0   0

Explain please?

3. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Punctuation, capitalization, spelling - ever hear of those things?

Ed

4. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

All the above plus "What kind of gun". And where did you get your info about half the trade in value?

I bought my XT combo from GU and am VERY pleased with their dealings.

Bill

5. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

0   0   0

This clown must be a dumbacrat,,,,,,,,,,,,

6. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

"dumbacrat".....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I feel sorry fo rthe guy. He buys a gun that has little residual value and shortly after he decides he wants a differnt gun only to find out that the gun he bought has poor resale. That he saw an asterisk means nothing to market values of guns.

He can call me. I can help him establish market conditions for his purchases/

800-344-4840

Jack

8. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

0   0   0

What the hell does an * have to do with anything.If for example you were to but a K80 combo for............$11,800,are you saying that because this gun was marked with a * after the serial # its worth say $8500 or half the market value($5900)????? I don't think so,and if so,where can I find these guns marked as such.Are they only on GU?? This has to be one of the funniest treads I've ever seen........HARDY HAR HAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
    D.P.Reynolds

9. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Bought a new Krieghoff from GU @ the Grand last year and was very satisfied w/ them.

10. emm2

emm2 Member

0   0   0

I just bought 2 cynergy sportings from them and they came with a 5 year warranty. Browning gave me the card to prove it. Yes they are probably worth half now because I shot them, thats the gun market.

11. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

citori4life:

Hey, let me know what kind of gun you got from them that is worth only half of trade in value. I might give you more than that if its something I want. Like everyone else, I want to know what kind of gun it is: new, used, clearance rack?

John E.

12. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

0   0   0

WTH is this guy talking about??????????

I guess my lifetime Sig warranty is only good for half a lifetime. LOL. Oh wait a minute, I don't have any *. Wayne

13. max trap

max trap Member

0   0   0

I just purchased a new BT 99 from GU for our youth trap team. Dan and the staff at GU have bent over backwards for us. I not sure what problem your having ???...But from my experience GU has been the absolute best to deal with.
    Ed Grubbs

14. Doug Brown

Doug Brown Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Dam I could've got my K-80 Trap Special for 6K.

15. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

0   0   0

And how about those keyboard skills ?????

16. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

0   0   0

I live in Omaha, have bought several shotguns and nearly all my reloading supplies and new shells from them. I am on a first-name basis with several of their employees and I can tell you with 100% certainty that they are a reputable dealer. I have no idea what you could be talking about, but if you have something to say about them, give all the details and give your real name.
    Neil Swenson

17. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

0   0   0

Unbelievable. Another thread missing most of the critical things: what, where, when, how, why.....and mostly unintelligible.

Buy a new car, drive it a year, or just title it, then trade it in...if you don't lose 33 percent it will be a miracle.

Buy a new gun, shoot it or not, just handle it a little. It is worth less..how much depends on desirability, marketability, condition, and so on.

What did he get? We got the where. What was the price, what was the trade offer, etc?

Keboard/grammer/punctuation, whatever...this thread should die an early death.

18. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Look, sobie is back.

:)

ss

19. setter

setter Member

0   0   0

ss,

Very perceptive! However; old Sobie Boy may have let out a little more line!

Regards,
    Jim

20. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Must have been a CG?

as far as GU- they are as fine of a large organization selling stuff as you cant find

regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

studio marked guns

tom nichols guns unlimited