1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Guns Unlimited - Omaha

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ted K., Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ted K.

Ted K. Member

Guns Unlimited in Omaha offers a Browning Citori XT Trap Unsingle Combo in Golden Clays grade for $5100. Does anyone one know if their prices are firm, or do they discount from list?

Thanx,

Ted K.

2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

I wouldn't expect much if any movement off that price based on my experience w/ them but you got nothing to lose by shooting them an offer. Usually there price is quite competitive. I don't follow Browning prices so I don't know what other dealers are doing. When they bought out and blew out the 90T's they did not negotiate from the price of 1600 or whatever the blowout price was.

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

no they dont

these are new guns

but their prices do change and I think they have had these cheaper than that

4. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

there was a girl in my school, who was known for being "easy"- so i eventually asked her out-- you know, that must have been bad info!!---- then i took the challenge of dating the softest spoken , most reserved girl in the senior class( i was a jr.)- boy, was that a great date!!!!~ i think gun buying can sometimes be the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i buy alot of stuff at GU- dan or tom cosbie have always been fair, polite and somewhat reserved-- i can respect that!!!! i like doing bus. w/ places that have lots of inventory to pick from-- and they usually do. - wally riebesell

5. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

So are you saying you screw the guys at GU?

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

No, he said the guys at GU are easy not like the first girl he dated who was not ... Then he must of found out she was easy for everyone but him, unlike the second girl he dated who just didn't care who you were, but she seemed like she did ... lol ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

i am saying-if she was easy for everyone , but not for me-- then it must have been my approach!!! or written all over my face??- i just hope that when i look at guns- "shopper" or " i'm gonna beat you up in price" isnt written all over my face. and i think thats why i feel GU gets most of my gun buys----------i'll try not to vent my puberty frustrations on the forum anymore!!!!!!

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

POKE, POKE, POKE, come on don't take all of the fun out of it for the rest of us ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

PS ... Here PULL my finger ... lol ...

9. Ultra Man

Ultra Man Member

The XT unsingle combo is a exclusive to GU only. Browning builds that gun configuration for them only so their the only game in town. Bought mine 2 years ago at the grand the price was $5100 firm. Dan and his people are great and I would buy from them again in a heartbeat.

10. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

I have bought several guns from them and they are fair and will treat you well. Good people.

Mark Zauhar

11. bocephus

bocephus Member

I purchased 2 XT combos from GU a few years ago at the Golden West Grand at Sagehill in Reno, I believe it was Tom Crosby that I dealt with. Shipped on Monday, guns were here Wednesday morning.

Highly recommend!

12. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

I too have purchased two KX5's and one Browning unsingle from Dan at GU. Service was excellent, fast, pleasant. alex kotter superior wisconsin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

guns of omaha unlimited under barrel trap guns

guns unlimited omaha

guns unlimited omaha buy browning trap guns