1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Guns & Stuff For Sale *****

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by chiefjon, Oct 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

0   0   0

GUNS AND STUFF FOR SALE

I am trying to organize, clean out and get rid of some extras. If you need detailed photos, I will be glad to attempt it.
    1. Beretta DT 10 unsingle trap gun. This gun has been my extra. It is in great shape, although it shows some handling marks. The unsingle barrel (34") has an adjustable rib and choke tubes. The action is silver nitrate in appearance and shows some minor wear marks. It has a drop out trigger group which was worked over by Spears. It has release/release hooks. I currently have it set up as pull/pull...hooks go on or come off in about 2 minutes. It has a RAD II recoil device and an adjustable comb. It comes with a Beretta hard case, extra parts kit and several extra flush and extended choke tubes.
    $4500.00 and I will split the shipping. Firm on the price.
    2. Upland game or Skeet gun. This is a Lanber arms/Arms in America (made in Spain) 12 ga O/U. Fixed chokes full/mod. 26" barrels. Metal is engraved with a pheasant on both sides. It has selectable barrels. It also has a Counter Coil recoil reducer installed. The action has been worked and is quite nice. This is a Model 101 "Ecel". $475.00.
    3. Home protection "Coach Gun" . This is a Stevens Model 311 H ;SxS 12 ga shotgun. 2 3/4 or 3" shells. Double triggers. 21" barrels. $325.00
    4. Browning Citori Skeet. This is a 1977 O/U Skeet/Skeet gun with 26" barrels. Both the metal and the wood have been heavily engraved. There is a crack in the forearm which has been repaired. It has 2 clear plastic spacers and an Edwards Recoil Reducer in the buttstock. It comes with a Browning Hard case. $750.00. and I will split the shipping costs.
    5. Precision Fit Stock Grip. This is a black plastic PFS grip for a Browning Citori. This grip is in excellent shape. $140.00 shipped to you.
    6. Browning Citori forearm. This is for a "type 2" Citori, I think. It is used but shows only minor handling marks. $65.00 shipped to you.

2. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

0   0   0

I have photos, but I can't get them to load here.

JON

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

mia_2008_030384.jpg

mia_2008_030385.jpg

mia_2008_030386.jpg

mia_2008_030388.jpg

You'll figure out witch is witch... Heh-heh... Little halloween humor from da nort country.

Sven

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

yupper

5. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Please email closer pictures of the Browning Citori-- that one is blurry and cant be blown up

I am interested in pictures of the receiver and buttstock and the crack(s)

and history of the gun

email is gnbug@prodigy.net

thanks

Gene

6. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

0   0   0

Gene,

Photos sent.

JON

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.