1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

guns over woman

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by blacklab, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blacklab

blacklab Member

Jan 29, 1998
    The Top Ten Reasons Men Prefer Guns over Women
    The Top Ten Reasons Men Prefer Guns over Women

#10. You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.

#9. You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the road.

#8. If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times.

#7. Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.

#6. Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

#5. A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

#4. Guns function normally every day of the month.

#3. A gun doesn't ask, "Do these new grips make me look fat?"

#2. A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

And the number one reason a gun is favored over a woman....

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Wow, that's a new one.
  3. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

Aug 26, 2006
    The wife and I went into a local CVS (mega-pharmacy) today, and the receipt had a coupon on it. I had to use the coupon to buy more stuff, as it was to be used on the "next purchase." And that purchase printed a new coupon, so I had to wait while she went to buy something else on sale to be able to use that coupon.

After I swiped my card again, the clerk said, "Would you like another bag?"

And I replied, "No, I guess I'm stuck with her."

4. Shooting Sailor

Shooting Sailor Well-Known Member

May 13, 2008
    The best reasons to own a bunch of guns

1. So that you can call yourself a "collector" instead of a gun nut.

2. Because the notion of "the right gun for the job" can be interpreted any way you see fit.

3. Because each of your great-great-great-great-grandchildren should have something to remember you by.

4. Because when Armageddon strikes, and you rush to the gun store, and the only box of ammo they have left is 6.5x55mm Swedish, and you have nothing to shoot it out of . . . well, aren't you going to feel pretty darn foolish?

5. Because diversity is our greatest strength.

6. Because you owe it to your fellow gun nuts to make them look reasonable by comparison.

7. Because every gun teaches you something.

8. Because you can.

9. Because every time you buy a gun, you're keeping it out of the hands of a bad person.

10. Because you want to be able to identify with the hero in any action flick.

11. Because Elvis would.

12. Because if time travel is ever perfected, and you can bring all of them back to the Alamo, Davy Crockett, Bill Travis and Jim Bowie are going to think YOU DA MAN!

13. Because one day, when you're famous, every gun you ever owned will be worth a fortune.

14. Because when the government makes a list of every kind of gun you're not allowed to own anymore, you'll have a few that they never even thought of.

15. Because when the cops lay all your stuff out on a sheet, take a picture of it, and publish it in the local paper, you want all the other gun nuts to be envious.

16. Because .50 Action Express autos need love too (and you never know when you're going to be attacked by a vicious herd of feral Volkswagens).

17. Because owning at least one of everything is the only known cure for that woozy feeling you get when you stare into the cases at the gun store.

18. Because the more guns you keep in your safe, the harder it'll be for a crackhead to load it onto a hand truck and cart it out the door.

19. Because your dot-com stocks may crater but you'll always be able to swap a Glock for airfare out of any Third World hellhole on the face of the earth.

20. Because unlike computers, the guns you buy now are not going to be available cheaper and more powerful in six months.

21. Because "number of deadly weapons owned" is an extra credit question on the entrance exam to Valhalla.

22. Because you don't want to be "out of it" when the merits of the Nambu Type 14 are discussed on the History Channel.

23. Because by the time you've worked your way thru your collection, one by one, and get back to the beginning, its like shooting something new.

24. Because it pisses off politicians and the eternal do-gooders.
  5. psfive

psfive Member

Aug 9, 2006
    Shooting Sailor

Send me that box of 6.5x55 Swedish I have one. Paul in Nebraska.
  6. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Jan 14, 2008
    I like women with guns

7. glenns

glenns Member

Jun 14, 2009
    Great legs on those guns.

I love boots on a woman.
  8. dverna

dverna Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    You can sleep with a gun but it is somehow - how shall I put it - lacking.

Don Verna
  9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2007
    Notice the perfect form on the second pic? Her hips are parallel with the house.

Did you guys notice.......she's wearing a purple mini skirt!
  10. neofight

neofight TS Member

Apr 1, 2010
    As Leno would say: "Single man are ya?" : )
  11. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2007
    Wauwatosa Wisconsin
    I live in Wisconsin, and now I think I understand why Brett left.
    Steve Balistreri
  12. rsikole

rsikole Member

May 4, 2009
    Wally and Keith,

Why did you start the Toys for Tots with the Cheerleaders at BGC AFTER I moved away from MN? I don't remember that kind of scenery when I was there!

How are you guys doing? Tell everyone I said hello....

Rob Sikole
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.