1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

guns or gas

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mixer, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Gasoline is transitory, an expendable commodity. A gun is forever so to speak.

Eric

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Yes and it's really causing the anti-gunners some serious heartburn. It's been all over liberal media. He's getting untold hours of free advertising. Seems he had a good idea.

Mash on the link and do the survey. So far it's about 65% in favor for guns.

Jim

3. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Yeah, the comments on the KC Star (a.k.a. the RED Star) website are comical.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!

4. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

My first and only Weatherby Rifle was a "Gift" from Bank of Boulder for taking a CD with them. It was so long ago I even forget the amounts of what it was. I was a young GI and I had a small inheritance that I had to do something with.
    Luckily I invested the money with them, got the investment, interest, AND they gave me the rifle up front!

Sold the rifle for I know was more then I would have made in interest. Again I can't remember the #'s. But I was a young GI stationed @ FAMC without a real care in the world. Those memories I still retain...

It was a hoopla with the anti's then! And Colorado was much more progun then too. Heck, Utah used Mdl 94's to execute Gary Gilmore then. That really p/oed the anti's... The guy has to be loving the publicity. RG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.