1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Guns For Sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jeff S, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff S

Jeff S TS Member

To all gun enthusiasts,I am listing this for a friend.Large gun auction near Sioux Falls S.D.
    250 plus guns for sale to settle an estate.For any that are interested you can view the list at sweeterauction.com The auction will be held on Sat.,April 19,starting at 10:00 AM.It will be held at All Occations,just east of Tea,S.D.All the info is on the sweeterauction.com website.Thank You.Jeff S.

2. Jeff S

Jeff S TS Member

I have been informed there will be a few more guns added to the auction,and they will be added to the web site sweeterauction.com and listed at the end of the ad.Thank you,Jeff S.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I remeber an old country western style steak house at Tea that was damned good. Is it still there

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

All i get from either of your links is:

Events Latest

This module needs the Events component

5. Jeff S

Jeff S TS Member

Cubancigar,the steak house is still there,run by the same family.You won't go away hungry.
    Skeet Man,I just clicked on the direct link posted by Hairy and it went right to the gun list as it should.You might have something wrong on your end.
    Most of these guns have some rust damage to them,especially the long guns.Lots of these were new in the box,but not well taken care of.I would say 98% of them are shooters,and probably 20% are very nice to NIB,and collectable.I thought I would bring this out in case some of you were going to travel some distance,and be dissapointed when you got there.Thank you,Jeff S.

6. Jeff S

Jeff S TS Member

7. Jeff S

Jeff S TS Member

8. Jeff S

Jeff S TS Member

Just a reminder,large gun auction is this Sat. morning near Tea S.D. Doors open at 8:00 A.M. for inspection.Check out the more defined list now on the sweeterauction.com web site.Thank you,Jeff S.