1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GUNS FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nitro 100, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

I need to move a few guns to make room for some others that I have my eye on.

1) TM1L, 34" competition choke by Eyester. It has an adjustable comb and a counter coil on the stock. Release Special trigger by Allem. All numbers match except the trigger, however it is the special trigger like it originally had. Barrel is ported also by Eyester. Price is $4500 plus shipping to your ffl.

2) Comp 1 32" barrel, also a cut comb on the stock. lop is 14 9/16". Barrel has also been choked by Eyester. It has been gone thru and reblued so it does not have the case colored receiver. It looks great and has a bottom first double release by Allem. Price is $2800 plus shipping to your ffl.

3)Benelli Super black Eagle11 , 28' barreel with the case and all choke tubes. Gun is in excellent condition. It was shot very little It will shoot 2 3/4',3", and 3 1/2" shells. It also has the shock absorber stock. Price is $1100 plus shipping to your ffl.

4) Remington 1100 28ga Sporting Clays gun. It has the 25' barrel with choke tubes. I have the origianl box and all of the tubes. My daughter shot it less than a flat of shells and wanted a 20ga. Gun is excellent condition. Price is $750 plus shipping to your ffl.

Pictures can be available tonight for those that are interested in purchasing one of the guns. I will listen to partial trades on the trap guns. Thanks.

Jerry Nickell

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

Dang ... I would hate to see the person who can swing that 1100 28ga with the 25' barrel ... yeah I know it is supposed to be 25" but I'm just bustin your barrel. ;-)