1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Guns for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by scottttocs, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scottttocs

scottttocs TS Member

0   0   0

Ruger GP100 SS 357Mag With box 425.00

Remington 870 in 410 vent rib 375.00

browning 10/71 380 cal belgium 400.00

S&W M&P15-22 with scope 500.00

The ruger,and the Remington 870,& S&W
    are all like new

Will only shipped to FFL Dealer
    Buyer to pay shipping

2. nanuk

nanuk TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

pm sent

3. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

What is the barrel length on the GP 100?

4. ledbet

ledbet Member

0   0   0

PM sent on the 870

5. scottttocs

scottttocs TS Member

0   0   0

The length on the gp 100 is 4 inchs

6. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Is the 870 .410 an Express or Wingmaster? If a Wingmaster I will buy it.

7. rbk18

rbk18 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Buyers beware!!! Make sure you get a return policy from Scott. I bought a model 12 heavy duck from him and recived it last Wedesday. He described the gun as it "may have been reblued." I asked him during a phone call if the corners on the reciever where rounded from being buffed? He didn't understand what I meant, so my next question was about the lettering on the barrel if it was still crisp or did it look as if it had been buff off as well. He said no it looked good. I then asked him about the wood and his answer was the finish was coming off the butt stock, nothing else. I asked for more pictures(only posted one) and he said he used his mom's camera (2hrs away) and could not take anymore. Well I got the gun and you would have to be blind not to see that it had been reblued. Corners on the reciever rounded, lettering on the barrel had been buffed on and the full choke marking gone. Ser. # on the barrel band buffed almost completely off. The wrist on the butt stock has a matching crack on each side, that will break if I shoot it. The magazine tube was purple and is missing a one of the screws. I have called him 3 times and left him a pm on here to get ahold of me. I have heard nothing from him!!!
    I have sold many items on here and have a A+ rating on gunbroker, I take the time to describe my items with photos and in the descripions. I looked at his other posts and they are all the same, one line of descripion and one picture. Just giving you guys a heads up with dealing with this guy.

Bruce RBK18

8. scottttocs

scottttocs TS Member

0   0   0

I told you when you bought the gun that it had been reblued sometime in its life I also told you it had cracks on both sides of the rear stock and I told you that I have shot it many times hunting and it never bothered the cracks
    I also told you that the rear stock was rough and you told me you could see it in the photo I think you were wanting a new model 12 heavy duck for the 325.00
    that you paid for it or you have change your mind about it and are trying to get out of it. I decribed the gun to the t on its condtion I have sold lots of guns on here and you are the only one that has complaned

9. rbk18

rbk18 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You've got pm. By the way I paid $375.00 for it.

Bruce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.