1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Guns For sale-something for everyone! L@@K

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by boomer, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

A variety of guns for sale. Take a look and see what might interest you!

#1 Browning Superposed Lightning Trap gun-1970 vintage with narrow rib. 30 inch barrels with Briley thin wall chokes(5). 90% Blue and wood finish. Exc bores and mechanics. An Estate gun that was missing the recoil pad. I put an extra pad on that I had, but it is not a great fit. So--it will need a recoil pad. LOP over pad is 13 1/2 inches. A very nice Belgian gun that I will deliver for $850 to your FFl in the lower 48.

#2 Browning BPR pump .22 rimfire. Made only from 1977 to 1982, these are seldom seen. This one appears unfired. No box--mint! $250

#3 Remington 1100 LT 20ga. auto Vent rib with deluxe polychoke and weighted forend cap. Barrel is 26" over the polychoke. 13 1/4" over a thin pad. 80% overall finish and exc. bore and mechanics. $275

#4 Ugartechea 28 ga. double on small frame. 98% with little use.Imported by Precision Sports about 20 years ago. Pretty wood with 14 1/2 inch LOP over a buttplate. The buttplate has a crack that was repaired. See pix. 27 inch barrels bored mod and full. Semi-pistol grip stock and non-selective mechanical trigger that is crisp and trouble free. Under 6lbs. A very nice small bore side by side. $895

All prices include shipping to your FFL dealer in the lower 48. These guns are priced to sell. Email me for pix or call Bill at 609-658-7739.

2. Whitelightnin

Whitelightnin TS Member

I'll take the 1100 20 guage.

James

3. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Bill, I will take the Browning 22. I will call you later today.
    Chris Teeters

4. boomer

The Rem 1100 has been sold, along with the BPR. Both pending receipt of funds. Thank you.

5. boomer

The Browning Superposed now has a buyer. Thank you. Still have the Ugartechea 28 ga. double. It's a sweetheart.

6. boomer

ALL guns are now sold. Thank you all for your responses.

7. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

you always have the coolest guns at the best prices,,,you really need a website :-D

8. boomer

Thanks Skeetman. I've got a few more coming. Stay tuned!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.