1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Guns for sale in Southeast Kansas

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ks-trap-shooter, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ks-trap-shooter

ks-trap-shooter TS Member

Hello, I know it is a cardinal rule to have some pictures with your stuff for sale, but I do not have a camera available at this time. However, I listed these in a local paper, so I figured what the heck, I will put them on here also. I will try to get some pictures up if I can get the camera from my brother. I really have not had any luck figuring out what it would take to get these shipped, so as of right now they are pick-up at my house only. Ok, after my life story, I know it is a long shot, but here is what I have for sale.

1. ITHACA by SKB 600 over/under trap, 12ga, $625

2. Mini 14 “GB” .223, SS, Scope, Synthetic, $650.

Both for sale or trade in Pittsburg, Kansas. 620-331-9321.
    Thanks Ryan

2. nspktr1

nspktr1 TS Member

Hey Pat Ireland, look somebody else from Pittsburg!! Hi Ryan, I grew up in Frontenac back in the '60's went to Pitt State. Where do you shoot? Sorry to hijack your thread, but don't need either gun. Hope you sell soon.

3. ks-trap-shooter

ks-trap-shooter TS Member

Hello Hello,

I am actually trying to find a home to shoot at. There are a couple places around here that shoot, I am trying to meet people and figure out their schedule. Last weekend, I shot with Joe Pucci from Frontenac. He has a place up by Arcadia. I recently made contact with Larry Zerngast, though we have not had a chance to talk yet. I am trying to get back to shooting and I just bought a new gun...so, if you have any advice, it would be appreciated.

4. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

ks-trap-shooter

Try Lone Tree Gun Club in Elsmore Kansas. I was just there last weekend for their last registered shoot of the year. They shoot every Wednesday evening and practice on Sundays.

jim brown

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
firearm sales in southeat kansas
guns for sale in pittsburg kansas

guns for sale in southeast kansas

guns for sale in southeast ks

southeast kansas guns

southeast ks gunsmiths