1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Guns Exploding!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chugiakshooter, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

My 85 TSS blew up a year ago after shooting all weekend on National Trapshooting Day and shooting a round of league on Tuesday night. The bottom barrel blew a hole in it just ahead of the forearm, the barrel was so thin that if you looked on the end of the barrel where you screwed the chokes in it was a lot thicker. Also most shotguns are made from O/U rifles that have a lot more pressure, you can but a Browning in all differnt calibers.The pictures where posted on here about a year ago.

2. fishguts

fishguts Member

Eddie....LOL

3. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Chug,

Would you mind explaining what you mean by the statement "Also most shotguns are made from O/U rifles that have a lot more pressure"?

I've never seen ANY O/U shotguns that were made from O/U rifles, but then again, I haven't seen EVERYTHING.

Easystreet

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Easystreet Hang around this site and you will ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.