1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Guns & Democrats a lost cause, says FOX News

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by new loader, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. new loader

new loader Member

Sounds fishy, don't let your guard down yet.

2. nipper

nipper TS Member

hmmm , i have lots of guns

bill

3. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

I have two the government knows about and they are both trap guns. The rest are in the 308 size and bigger. The 22's don't count.

Too old to argue with them let them keep screaming. All I will say is "WHAT GUNS?"

Have no doubt they would lock me up and let the GITMO peace inmates have my home.

Rock

Jim

4. Wyogoose

Wyogoose TS Member

A buddy and I were at the ocean here in Wyo and had a terrible boating accident. I fear that all is lost. That salt water wreaks havoc on blued steel. I still have my recurve and a couple of shafts though.

5. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Keep repeating to yourself....
    NRA...NRA...NRA...!!!!
    If ANYONE thinks the Democrat party would not have already been knocking on your door to "pick'em up"...if not for the efforts of the NRA....they haven't been paying attention.
    SUPPORT our friends....DESTROY our enemies.
    President Obama has just made his first appointment to the Supreme Court. He chose a racsit, sexist bigot who is clearly an enemy of the Second Amendment.
    EXACTLY the sort of person we have expected him to select.
    Watch the debate, and track the votes. Let your legislators know in advance that you are watching them...that this is a KEY vote for THEIR political future.

6. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Join the NRA. They are our only hope. JOIN.........

7. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

Look at the Threads on the opening of this web site. There is a link to your elected officials and how to e-mail them very easily (THANK YOU ATA!!)

NOW DO IT!!! send them a respectful note and tell them what your wishes are. LIMIT IT TO ONE TOPIC. BE NICE BUT BE HONEST. I sent e-mails to both my congressmen and said gun legislation was immenent with the present leadership. My family and I have supported them in the psat and if they wanted the continued support DO NOT VOTE FOR ANY FORM OF GUN LEGISLATION. They DO keep poll records and I got responses back in two days from one and three from the other. Don't kid yourselves it does matter if enough of us do it.

8. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D9X2VbhSH9o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D9X2VbhSH9o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

hot linked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.