1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Guns and Patriots

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by sernv99, Mar 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

that's interesting....Women Suffrage in "Christian" countries must have been a hoax all these years...

2. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

you do not address Women's Suffrage...I wonder why not....

3. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Women Suffrage in the U.S. came to fruit during the early part of the 20th century, that timeframe is not "long past".

4. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

"So if one were to ask me what would Jesus do with regard to muslim sharia, I would say, Jesus would form an army of Joan of Arcs because Joan was here long before the inept American woman's movement."

Lara Logan wouldn't be a reporter today if it wasn't for the "inept American woman's movement". Think before you type because just babbling on the internet shows us all that your public education has failed you...or you listen to too much Rush Limbaugh. Do you even know what happen to Joan of Arc when she was caputered? Go study up on her and report back, as to how she was treated by her captors? HINT: her captors were not of the Muslim faith

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

She wasn't killed by "Christians" either 99!

She was killed by organized religion controlling the state! Her captors were not men of faith either. They were men obsessed with Power not faith! As our Politicians are today.

As for Joan of Arc, she did what she did because there was no "real" man around to do the task!

Who's public education has failed them.....

Get back to your books, you haven't learned enough yet!

6. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

"She wasn't killed by "Christians" either 99!"

we went from dumb to dumber....tell us Timber, what religion was the populace and leadership of France and England during the time period of Joan of Arc?? HINT: there weren't any Muslims involved in the English-French battles of the Hundreds Years War!!!

7. timberfaller

Read history sir,

back then the "church" ran the governments! Has nothing to do with being muslims or Christians!

Your confusing Christianity with Religion. As there are RINO's there are people and governments claiming to be "Christian" and are far from IT! Through out mans history.

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Joan of Arc was murdered because her ruler loved money more than God, and delivered her to her enemies, who loved power more than God.

9. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Timber says: "Your confusing Christianity with Religion"

I would like to see the look on a Christian cleric's face when you tell them this, I'm sure he/she would get a kick out of this....

Peerless: there wasn't any "women's movement" in the 70's....you might want to call it "feminism movement" to classify what was going on in the 1970's...the "women's movement" started way before the 1970's...but that's ok, that is what is expected of you, confusing historical facts with biased opinions....what other historical "facts" do you want to post about so I can again correct you...

10. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

peerless is buggered up....he posts in repsonse to his own posting which means his blood is boiling LOL...read the general definition of what the word cleric means. Go one step further and Google the search term "Christian clerics" and you will see plenty of references to the phrase "Christian clerics". Oh wait, I'll help you out, here is a link to a wbsite run by Christians for Christians and, wait now, listen to this, they use the word cleric and Christian together...I know, smoke must be coming out of your brain

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/nonchristian.clerics.urge.church.of.scotland.to.push.religious.teaching.in.schools/4637.htm

and have you ever heard of shift work? oh wait, let me guess your public education told you that Afghanistan is in the same time zone as yours so there is no need for people to work shift work in support of the military. Hmmm, yeah, show me where I post regularly at 2am in the morning, EST?

Keep trying, I know your intelligence level is questionable but soon enough you will be up to snuff on things you should had learned in school.

11. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

asking Mordechai Ben-Menachem about his views on Muslims is like asking a Nazi Holocaust survivor their views on Germans. Ya think he might be biased given where he lives??? Additionally, if you google his name, he writes more books on software and engineering than he does on religion LOL..and the only stuff he has written on religion is on some online forum. Yeah, he is a credible source of information..*rolls eyes*

12. timberfaller

I guess serv didn't look at the link he posted, its about "non-christian clerics".

Last I checked if "non" is in front, its refers to "not being"

Cleric: a member of the clergy

Clergy: the body of men ordained to the service of God in the Christian church.

The Christian churches I know of have "elders and deacons" NEVER heard the term clerics used!

13. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

I guess timber didn't understand the argument, so I'll break it down for him in baby steps, since he seems to understand things better that way:

If the word cleric does not explicitly refer to any type of religous leader in Chritianity, why did a Christian newspaper use the phrase "non-Christian" as an adjective to describe the "clerics" in question? They could had just used the word "cleric" as a stand alone description of the non-Chrtisian religous leaders they are referencing...

Since you probably won't get the answer to the question above, I'll give it to you: it's because cleric and clergy are generalizations used to reference religous leaders of no partiualar faith....terms such as "deacon", "priest", "elders" are specific terms reserved for Christian religous leaders while Imam and Ayatollah are reserved for Muslim relgious leaders.

I know, at this point, your brain must be smoking, trying hard to comprehend this, so your homework today is to go google the terms "cleric" and "clergy" and see how many Christian websites reference the term "cleric" to refer to members of the Christian "clergy". HINT: there are quite a few!!!

14. shelly

shelly TS Member

Somebody please loan 99 a brain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.