1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Guns and Drugs

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by trapperwads, May 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Gun and Drug allegations and expulsion from school. You're right Mr. President, if you had a son he's beginning to look more like Travon Martin all the time! ed nichols

2. trapperwads

Travons photo has been on the news a lot lately. Take a good look. Do you think he might be the nephew of Andrew Cuomo or Chuck Schumer? ed

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I see that the scums have succeeded in keeping the "evidence" OUT of the trial!!!

The only time Obo is honest and look what happens!! Yep Travon is a Obo sibling!!

4. Traders

Traders Well-Known Member

timberfaller,

So you think what ever Travon Martin may have done in the past should be used as evidence of what he did the night he was shot. That's the kind of "evidence" that the judge wouldn't allow to be used to determine Zimmerman's guilt or innocence.

i wonder what some of the lawyers on this site might have to say about this issue.

5. trapperwads

In a court of law, it is my understanding that only the facts of the incident being tried can be used and I kind of think thats OK. However in the case of a three time loser who gets life, aren't the first two convictions used to determine the life sentence? Seems like a contradiction. My point is that given the current administration scandals and there are many, Obama said if he had a son he would look like Travon. Obama was trying to garner sympathy for Travon. Well, Mr. President I guess an apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it? ed

6. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Give Travon a break, who knows he could have been Pres. in 30 years. Of course his school records would have to be sealed. Don't you guys recognize Presidential material.

Oh, I kinda forgot-in 30 years we may not have an United States-so we won't need anymore Presidents--get ready to learn Chinese.

Phil Berkowitz

7. Traders

Traders Well-Known Member

BROWNST100

Neither Martin's or Zimmermans past is relevant to the determination of innocence or guilt. What you are suggesting is that Zimmerman's attorney is trying to bring Martin's past history to the attention of the public in an attempt to influence the public and to manipulate future potential jurors. I think that you are right and Zimmerman's attorney knew very well that past history is not relevant to the determination of innocence or guilt. So, Zimmermans past history would also never be been allowed either.

trapperwads,

i believe you are correct. Only the facts of the incident can be used to determine innocence or guilt. Past history can be use in the sentencing phase of the trial. In other words, what an accused did in the past is not relevant to what he is accused of, but it is relevant if he is found guilty. It's not a contradiction.

8. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

traders,

My point is evidence is just that evidence, should not be withheld.

Evidence will either prove your innocents or prove you guilty.

What I've heard through the media is, his being on drugs that nite is out, his "gang" pictures are out!!

All this because the "race card" players don't want the public to see the cute little Travon that turned into a town puke.

9. trapperwads

The RACE card is only used when they have no evidence to dispute facts! And that by the way is quite often. I believe the group most discriminated against in American history was the native American Indians and I don't believe they called anyone a racist. Nor did Japanese Americans during WWII.

10. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Not only did the DA not turn over all of the info, the office has also hid other evidence. Sounds like maybe some might go to jail.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/05/29/3422519/lawyer-zimmerman-prosecutor-withheld.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.