1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gunrunner Online Auctions

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by wolfram, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Have any of you used this online auction service? If so is it something you would reccomend or avoid?

2. bdm4_21

bdm4_21 Member

I have bought two guns from the Gunrunner auctions. Guns were as described only downside is $30 shipping on most guns plus a $15 charge per invoice. So that is $45 plus if your FFL charges you. Just something to take into account when bidding. Excellent service tho...

Brian

3. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

Are you talking about Scott Weber's place in Burton, Ohio? If so, I have bought from him and he was top notch in my dealings. I didn't go through the auction process as he had the item in the "store special section". I have a buddy who sold some stuff through Scott and was also very happy with the deal.
    Doug Allison

4. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Thanks guys . that is what I needed to know.

5. PhillyD

PhillyD Member

I live 15min from Scot Webers gun shop. He has sold guns for me and I have bought guns from him with no problems. I know alot of people that do business with him
    with no complaints. Like Brain says, his fees add up in a hurry.

Philly D

6. Jamotom

Jamotom Member

I have used Scott to sell some unique long guns...he writes good copy, is honest, and I find it difficult to find any deals in his recent (past yr) auctions...he's getting good money for the product.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
app gunrunner auctio
app gunrunner auction
gun runner oline auctions
gunrunner auction

gunrunner auctions

gunrunner auctions problems
gunrunner online