1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GUNFITTING AT THE GRAND

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by butcher, Jul 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butcher

butcher Member

What gunfitters will be at the grand? What can you expect to pay when you buy their products? Extra for rough gun fit?

2. shoot em all

shoot em all Member

I would recommend Todd Nelson of Country Gentleman gunfitting. He will make alterations if needed and his work is tops. Good guy to deal with. Jim Weiner

3. butcher

butcher Member

4. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

shoot em all is Right Todd nelson, you dont have to " up " this post any more you got the best advice that you can be given, you will surly get more names and advice here but none will be better that Todd Nelson..... thats Period .... He goes by THE COUNTRY GENTLEMAN

5. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

If he workes you gun like adding a adjustable recoil pad or adjustable comb, he charges the same as anyone else and then he probaly ( and did not charge me ) for the expert advice and fitting info he just charges for the physical work done , now if you have had your work done by someone else and just came to Him for advice that another thing all together, you would have to ask him about that, just let say any of the nelsons Todd, AAron of todds father are all srtaight shooters and you wont leave their trailer with the I got s______d attitude, you will leave a Happy Camper, especially after you go to the range and do what he told you....

6. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Todd made adjustments at the Illinios state shoot to both of my guns and when I tried to give him some money he refused. Todd is a class act, if you need a adjustable system go to Todd.

Semper Fi

Ronbo

7. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

Todd is great. I have dealt with the Nelson family for over 25 years. If you want adustability, he is your guy. If you want a stock made for you, Fred Wenig looks like they will be at the Grand. Perazzi will fit a stock but you will have to wait, only p-guns. There are usually several stock makers there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.