1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gunfitter Update

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gun fitter, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

First I would like to thank many of the TS members who offered their support and prayers for me in my time of hardship and grief.

For those of you that don't know My beloved wife Nancy passed away in February.
    Life has been extremely emotional and difficult for the last six or so months.

I am happy to say that I seem to be improving almost every day. I'm back to working full time. On Tuesday of this week I will have completed the last of the work I started before Nancy's passing.

I want to thank those of you that were so patient. It has been hard for me to stay in a proper frame of mind. Of the 9 or so stocks that were started before February all are complete. In fact I will be completly caught up by Thursday or Friday.

Again thank you all for your support and If you need anything I promise that the turnaround times will be much quicker.

Joe

2. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Hey Joe,

Glad to hear you are on the mend - you might like to take a look at the bitter-sweet thread 'The Love Of Your Life' by pheasantmaster.

Having been there on the divorce side of this, I think I might know what you are going through - oddly, it is clear that trap shooters are a sentimental group (go figure).

I'm sad that I never met Nancy.

Again, thanks for all the stock work.

David Delacato

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Dear Joe

I understand how you feel. My first two wives were taken by violence. The first by a random shooting, the second by kidnap-murder. The third traded me in on a newer model, and derailed our retirement plans.

I loved all of them, especially the last.

Time heals old wounds. If you are not going to Church, it might be something to think about. Believing in One who gave all for us and is greater than any helps put things in perspective.

4. turmite

turmite Member

Joe I cannot tell you how this touches me. My wife found out in May that she had a most agressive breast cancer, and like Shooting Coach, I too am a believer, and I will also say that the faith we have, the love support and prayers from people all over the world are the reason she is still here. I am sorry for your loss, but am excited to hear that your life is finally coming back to you.

If you ever need anyone to talk too, send me a pm with your # and I will call you.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.