1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gunfitter new threads.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gun fitter, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Everyone I've enjoyed some of the recent topics we have been discussing.

I've ben laid up with the flu for the last two weeks so I've been following TS.com rather closely. I'm getting better so I'll be going back to working on guns and with shooters full time.

My prolific posts will be over for a while.

If anyone needs me or has a particular question please E-mail me at gunfit@aol.com

Shoot well

2. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Apr 17, 2007
    Joe.....has the "Swine Flu" hit New Jersey?????
  3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Apr 28, 2006
    NW Wisconsin
    Jose. You must be an old fart. 2 weeks with the flu. Most guys would work right thru it.. But it has been fun having someone to kick around with regularity.

I'll stay i toudch and keep you apprised of my attempts to ovecome my cross fire. right now, I am on tape and some diagonal lines using a perm fine tip marker. If that is working I'll get a pic up of what that looks like. Does not block out like a "dot" or black tape. So far the targets are not nearly as small as they are by closing one eye. And I have some depth perception. (Some) So, for the moment, I am still a trap shooter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.